A kiss from a rose

Insipred by: shakespear's
Romeo and Juliet. Written: Feb/12/03

To whom it is you are speaking of?
'Tis not I for thy have said nothing.
For if Thy speak, thy'll speak with the fairness of my heart. Through each word that spills upon my lips, shall sweaten each phrase. FOR I Have seen true beauty...It is locked within thee. Thou hides thier beauty for if it be shown upon thee, it would rise thy to a greater ground. For i can take that step higher, but they choosest to wait. For beauty is in the eye of the beholder. "To whom was thy speaking?" 'Tis to you, for i have nothing, but true love and true words to say to you.'tis you dont feel for thy like thy heart does. So let fate make of time, faith has always been kind. For the future is a mystery which we want to behold. The only thing I see when thy looks in the fiture is you fine, handsome beauty. Notice thy and thy will sin. Notice thy and thy will shine ones beauty through such hungry eyes, then thy heart, soul and body will be yours. 'TIS LIKE...kissing a rose so soft and tender. Thy lips so sweet, thy makes me surrender. Thy body quivers, thy over powered by thys extrodinary beauty. 'Tis all from a kiss from a rose..