One Last Time.

Not sure if the song will match this scene, but its what I listened to while writing~

You spent the rest of the day cuddling with him in bed, and just spending as much time as possible with him before the fight tonight...

You read comic books with him, cuddled, did his hair, and he even taught you his favorite dish' recipes.

It seemed such a perfect day from your dreams...

But dusk came sooner than you wished it did...

He was teaching you his favorite way to make ramen when you looked out the window. 

The sun was starting to make its way down the mountains....it left a magnificent view though.

It pained the sky like a canvas, with baby blue and pink clouds, also with shades of purple mixing in between. The sun's golden orange ray shined right into the kitchen you and Yoriichi were in.

He seemed to have noticed it too, because you saw his cheerful smile slowly turning into a sad one. 

He must've noticed your eyebrows slowly starting to drop. "Hey, don't worry. We'll win this fight alive and continue living in peace," he said, kissing your forehead, but you could tell he was a bit trembly.

"I-I pray that we do...it's muzan after all..." you mumbled, scooting in closer to him so that your shoulder was brushing against his warm ones. 

He stayed silent after that, and continued to work on the ramen.

This might be the last time you will ever get to eat his cooking again...

your hands struggled to pick up the chopstick...it was too trembly.

Your eyes were starting to sting...as you felt tears forming in the corner of your eyes. Soon...a few droplets rolled down.

"Hey, don't cry. We wouldn't want this...to be our last memory together if...right?" He said, but you saw that his emotions aren't exactly stable either. 

you started to sniff, as you slowly put the delicious ramen into your mouth.

Tears rolled down like waterfall while you ate...it was so good...but you couldn't pay attention to it...

his life...

'Kamisama...please ensure Yoriichi's safety...I beg you...' you thought inside your head.

Soon, the happy moments ended.

All of the hashiras were hiding behind the tall trees around Master Ubuyashiki's house, waiting for the explosion to happen. You were crying the whole time.

But luckily, Yoriichi was by your side and comforted you...though he wasn't exactly...well...

Everybody's breaths was heavy.

~Slight spoiler! Though maybe you all have already read the manga to know about Yoriichi a lot~

Soon, an average-height man, dressed fancily in a black coat, with raven-black curly hair...

appeared in front of Master's mansion.

You both clenched your teeth, holding yourself back as much as possible from giving him a punch in the face.

They talked for a bit...as you suddenly saw Muzan standing right in front of master.

"(Y/n)." Yoriichi whispered in a firm voice.

Soon, a huge explosion began, lightning up the whole universe with its bright colors. You could've sworn your eardrums would've been broken if it weren't for Yoriichi's warm hands covering your ears.