#5

We went inside Mitch room. And Mitch went to lay down.

" You can lay down you know u don't just have to stand there it's gonna be 2am let's go to sleep." Mitch tells me.

I go close to his bed and lay down I used his other pillow than the one I have. Reason idk. But I do use the blanket I have I. it was kinda uncomfortable laying down on a blanket Mitch was using so i decided to put the one I have over me first and the one Mitch uses over the other blanket.

He had a Big blacket that covered the hole bed and he we moving witch was why it was Uncomfortable.

" Goodnight y/n ". Mitch says in a tired voice witch was cute. And forgot about the kiss that we shared.

" Goodnight Mitch". I smiled And went to bed.

During that night It was now 4am I woke up by Mitch moving around a lot Trying to get comfortable I ignored him and was trying to go back to sleep. And next thing you know the unexpected happened...

HE PUT HIS ARM OVER ME AND SNUGGLED WITH ME . Are body's where literally touching I blushed thinking about what I was wearing but Just let it happen.

He's cute so it's fine. It's weird how close u can get with a person in just one day.

TIME SKIP THE MORNING

I woke up with a sound of giggling and laughing. I rubbed my eyes to focus and see my sister and Jodi looking at me giggling trying not to laugh. confused why they where Intell I felt something pulling me back more hugging me tight.

I remembered where I was and what happened. Flustered my face was getting hot feeling it turn red .

" had a good sleep y/n?" . Jodi says trying not to laugh

" You Guys look so cute together". Shut up I tell my sister I try to go back to sleep it's 6am I am not a morning person.

After a little more of bullying me they left the room. and I went back to sleep but this time I turned around looking at Mitch And Cuddled with him also I put my arm over his body and my leg on top of him to. But I was making sure I didn't wake him up.

I could hear his little snores. it was cute .

Mitch pov
________________

I tried to open my eye trying to get up and when I did I noticed that my arm was over y/n and how she was so close to me. She. was. cuddling. with.me. I was shocked. I do not remember being in this position.

I look at her admiring her features noticing how cute and pretty she was. I slowly get out of bed It's 11am. I get out and go to the kitchen seeing my sister and Natalia cooking some thing they Heard me come in and they looked at me and started to giggle.

" Have a good sleep?". My sister said to me smiling

"With my sister ". Natalia whispered but I still heard.

" Omg you guys saw that". Trying to look somewhere else instead of them

" Yeah we did we came to the living room noticing y/n wasn't their. We thought she just went to the bathroom so we went to see if the bathroom light was on to confirm she was their". Jodi telling me

" That's when we noticed she wasn't so we went to look around everywhere Intel Jodi said we should check your room And what's when we found u and my sister cuddling. it was cute so I'm not mad". Natalia explains the rest of the story.

After a couple minutes y/n came into the kitchen where the rest of us were. I looked at her and slightly blushed and looked away.

" Good morning y/n". Jodi and Natalia say

Y/n Wisher " Morning " but loud enough to still her her. her morning voice was cute it was soft but not to soft just perfect. But. That's when I noticed what she was wearing. Booty shorts. and a white tank top.

Word count: 699