#12

As we arrived at the park I put the board down on the ground.

" So what are we going to do there", Mitch question like it's not obvious.

" I wanna teach you how to skate so that we can skate together but for know you can use my board to learn before getting you one ".

Mitch looks at the board and just stares at it.

" Come on get on, it's okay if u need help that's what I'm here for". As I told him.

He trys to get on but falls.

"Ow ", as he says getting back up.

" Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good "

" Here let me help you" I went over to him and held his hand so he doesn't fall off .

When I held his hand I kinda blushed my face burning and feeling red. Tryinf to ingore the felling.

Once he got on without falling he stared at me.

" Are you ready to start moving"

" Nah man not really"

" It's fine I'm here to help you, make sure you don't get hurt but I'm going to warn you, you will fall here and their, it doesn't matter if your good or not everyone falls, okay?". As I stare at him still blushing, well he's cute and I'm holding his hand who wouldn't.

" Time Skip"

We were done practicing and went to go get something to eat it's sundown we've been out all day.

" So how did u like today, would you still want to learn more I mean right now you're learning the basics ". I ask him. As we walk.

" Yeah I would, today was great but also stressful u ik?". 

For the rest of the walk was silent peaceful as we walk together. 

" So when can we practice again I want to learn more " Mitch says as he glaces at me.

" What about tomorrow?".

" Yeah tomorrow is good " he chuckled and smiled.  And I smiled to.

" Time Skip again"   * Mitch pov*

I walked Y/n home after we ate. Im currently at pinks house telling him what happened today.

" So tomorrow I was thinking about asking her out" as I tell pink

" Man you said that last time but I understand".

" Yea ik I did, but I'm serious now I've been thinking about it and I think tomorrow is the perfect time u ik?".

" I was thinking telling her after shes done teaching me".

" Well man I hope the best for you" as he pats me on the back.

" Yeah, well imma head out know see ya later pink ". I left and walked home thinking about tomorrow.

Mitch Kramer x reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara