# 9

TIME SKIP ( a day before you come back ) * sorry for all the time skips*

( Mitch pov still)

For these 2 weeks I've been hanging out with pink getting advice from him. Not going to lie I'm kinda nervous.

" Chill man your getting too nervous calm down" pink said

" I'm cool "

"Yeah sure you are, let's rehearse one more time. And go ".

" Y/n can I tell you something I've been wanting to get off my chest for awhile? See you make me really happy y/n, you bring me lots and lots of joy without you I feel like I'm going crazy and everything around me becomes sad without you, so I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? If not it's ok if where just friends I'll accept that."

" YES, YES YES YES, ITS PERFECT, know You have to say the exact words to her. You cannot be nervous, get all of your confidence and just say it."

" Thanks man, u ik I consider you as an older brother to me"

" I consider you as my younger brother, I always got your back dude, if you need anything I'll always be there, it's dark you should go home tomorrow your big day go get some rest"

" I really appreciate you man, night pink"

" Night Mitch"

As we walk our different ways. I got home and went to go take a shower make sure I looked good for tomorrow. And went to bed.

* SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I HOPE ITS GOOD"