#11

" HEY MITCH" I say as I get up to hug him. As he hugs me back.

" HEY Y/N, you guys came early". He says as he plays with his hair.

"You okay?, You look nervous". Confused why.

" Uh yeah man, I'm good, I'm fine, so how was your guys vacation"?.

"omgitwassogoodandsofuniwishicanjuststaytheirforever". Natalia says excited.

" Nathaila you need to slow down your talking way to fast". I looked at her and, just chuckled at her but then I looked back at Mitch.

" I have to go to the bathroom real quick I'll be Right back". Mitch says them walks off.

I just sat their on the couch while Jodi and nathaila talked. I stand up and say, " Imma be outside if I guys need me". and then walked out. I and sat down on a bench it was new Jodi was telling us that they got it 2 weeks ago.

( Mitch Pov)

I went to the bathroom re-Thinking about EVERYTHING, if I should tell her or not. But after a couple minutes I maned up and decided to do it. today the day. Where everything changes...

I walk out the bathroom to the living room to see my sister and Natalia laughing and talking noticing that y/n wasn't their anymore.

" Where's y/n"?.

" Oh, she's outside". Nathaila says.

I walk outside to see her sitting on the bench starring around. I walked close to her and sat down with her.

" Hey Y/n, what are you doing"?. I look at her.

" Nothing really. Just wanted some air I got bored of being in their". As she starts to look at me to. Making eye contact, I blushed a tiny bit.

" Wanna go walk around"?.

" Sure".

We both get up and started to walk. Remembering our walks we always did.

" Not going to lie I missed you guys you and your sister". Y/n say's.

" I did to". I say knowing I missed her more.

" Let's go to my house real quick I wanna get something". And she starts to Walk to her house as I follow.

(Time skip, Y/n House), ( Y/N Pov)

I walk into my house and Mitch decided to stay outside and wait for me. I wanted to grab my skate board I learned how to ride and do tricks on it while I was on my vacation trip. I grabbed it and walked outside.

" You can Skate", Mitch says confused, I've never seen you skate.

" Yea, Well I learned when I was on the vacation". I smiled.

I decided to go to the park and teach Mitch how to skate. I mean I would go to a skate park but when we walked passed it while we were just walking it was packed. so I wanted to go somewhere where, it wasn't that packed. It's a park no one goes to.