Year-End Announcement

Hello, guys!! Maki here! So last month, I was teasing about something to expect this December. And now, here it is, 13th Project Year-End Special Chapter!

Debugging the Remnants of Revelation

[Synopsis]

Struggling on keeping the server intact after an anomalous phenomenon occurred, Keith Schwarz asked some help from his closest Coder friend and a colleague on their team, Seijuro Fujiwara. But as it turns out, they would accidentally drag a rabbit girl into fighting the anomaly that will destroy the server she's in. Will they finally fix one of the most troublesome issues from the most controversial experimental Server?

---

This is what I've been teasing for months! No one expected it (cuz no one's reading this) but 13th Project: Substitute Coder and HoloEnd: Remnants of Revelation will have a crossover chapter wherein both of the main characters of both stories will collaborate for this special event!

If you haven't read HoloEnd yet, should you read it first before the crossover chapter?

It's optional for you cuz this chapter's not gonna be that confusing even if you haven't read HoloEnd, but I advice you to read it, especially after it gets rewritten.

Special chapter will be posted on both stories on December 31, 2022 8pm GMT+8 so don't miss it!!

That's all, enjoy the rest of 2022.

-Maki