Chapter 3 - Almost there!

There it was - The LakeClan border!

Twolegplace of whisps stood in front of the apprentices
Stone walls covered in ivy,a dust and moss filled stone hedge surrounded it,with a dark brick roof with webs filling it - It's off how that old place is still on its roots.

" Ew,that looks nasty. " Algaepaw meowed,pausing afterward.
The cats' paws were sore; therefore, they decided to make a short stop near the old construction.

Shellpaw made herself comfy in a small dent in the ground while Algaepaw sat beside her,complaining occasionally.
Both huffed until Algaepaw rose to her paws.

" I wanna leave. " She meowed,uncomfortable with her surroundings.

" Fine. " Shellpaw nodded with hesitation before also rising to her paws.
The sky seemed to be darkening over the slightest bit but still glowed a pale blue. More clouds formed in it,hovering over the four different territories.
Algaepaw purred in delight and quickly began trotting forth.

LakeClan wasn't that secure,so the duo could pass through its territory with a good chance of not being injured. Algaepaw's mood fully changed when they began crossing the border as she gained more ambition and energy.

" Where'd you gain that excitement from? " Shellpaw joked to her friend.

" You can't blame me; that Twolegplace was disgusting. " The stone-coloured cat replied.

" Fair. " She nodded,revealing a small smirk.

The two continued and,eventually,were a quarter into LakeClan's territory. Algaepaw then huffed whilst Shellpaw kept walking.

" I can't do this anymore. " She frowned,gliding her large paws along the soft,yellowish green grass which covered the whole of LakeClan territory.

" Come on! We're so close! " Shellpaw stopped walking,then nudged Algaepaw forward.
Algaepaw looked down but nodded,not wanting to disappoint Shellpaw or her clan.

" Hey;hey! " A high-pitched voice cooed. Algaepaw looked round in confusion,whilst Shellpaw had already spotted who it was.

A small cream sillouethe looked at the two from across the river,as they ran forth. LilyClan and StoneClan don't have the best relationship,so Algaepaw kept cautious,but Shellpaw seemed as if she was in camp,speaking to a clanmate of her own.

" Hi,Larkpaw! " Shellpaw purred. Algaepaw awkwardly waved from behind,but didn't meow a word.

" What are you two doing here? " He asked.

" Well we are on a mission to- " The pale cat began,but Algaepaw pulled her forth. " Ugh,just...Come with us if you want! "

Larkpaw trotted along,occasionally looking around to verify that any StoneClan warrior wasn't watching them.

" Why'd you invite him? " Algaepaw murmured.

" Why not? He's our friend. " Shellpaw replied.

" Your friend. " The smoke coloured cat corrected,ears pinning back.

The sky began to turn into an orange tone meanwhile,the duo,now trio was getting closer and closer to the cavern. The clouds turned to a darker grey,and the sun began lowering into the horizon that stood beyond.