2

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Welcome

__________________

It was finally lunch time. You and your new friend, Hu Tao, were heading to the dining hall.

well this school is big af isnt it

(No shit sherlock this is wattpad tf you expecting)

As you were lost in thought you bumped into someone. He had beautiful purple hair and dark eyes.

Shit he's hot too..

"watch where you're going."

You looked away and apologised but suddenly you heard Hu Tao scream:

"YOOO ITS AJAX, HOW ARE YOU BRO?"

what?

"Oh wont you look at that, its Hu tao." -said a tall woman with long blonde hair

"HEY HU TAO, DIDNT EXPECT TO MEET YOU HERE"-the guy named Ajax said

"OHH IS THAT SCARAMOUCHEE?? NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET ALONG WITH MY MAN CHILDE HAH."

what?...

She seemed to be referring to the indigo haired male but he didnt say a word and kept quiet

"Aw you havent grown at all scaramouche...BUT DONT WORRY MAYBE YOU'LL GET TALLER NEXT YEA-"

And he punched her. YES. punched. Hu Tao started laughing loudly while this guy you bumped to "scaramouche" had an annoyed look on his face.

You were just standing there awkwardly. You wanted to say something but you didnt know any of these guys plus they seemed quite cold. Well, except for the ginger mf but it was still very awkward.

"Oh by the way guys, this is Y/n. I met her in my new class today!"

You felt all of their eyes staring at you and for a short moment you felt anxious. This was your chance to make more friends.

"Heyy, Im Y/n its very nice to meet you!"

"OHH IM CHILDE BUT CLOSE FRIENDS CALL ME AJAX! GLAD TO MEET YOU COMERADE"-said the tall ginger male.

Did he just call me comerade? Interesting fella right there.

"I'm Signora, second year. Hope we get along."