25

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

 Welcome

__________________

This chapter is probably gonna suck (much more than the others atleast) bc I was VERY emo when I wrote it and also bc I had to type it out with only one thumb (my other thunb got smashed or some shit long story but its doing better now) Im too lazy to reread it and fix it so whatever
enjoy?????? idfk but atleast I had fun writing it and it helped me cope!!
___________________

It was just a normal monday at school, or so it was supposed to be.

It hadn't been that long since latern rite, since you and Xiao started dating. You never thought that you'd get in a relationship. Things were going great or so they seemed because your parents had only gotten worse.

Xiao was the only one who knew about all of this, mostly because of your encounters at the park. He was aware that things had gotten much worse especially the past 2 weeks which is why he was really worried when you stopped contacting your friends 2 days ago.

He tried looking for you at the park but you werent there. He even tried coming to your house but no one opened the front door so he tried brushing it off. He was probably just overreacting. You had probably just gone in a vacation and were probably just really busy.

Even though the rest of the friendgroup didnt know about what was going on in your family, they were worried too. They were expecting to talk to you about it on monday, but you hadnt come to school which only made them get even more worried.
__________

"Man, Y/n didnt come to school today" Hu tao sighted "Im sure she's fine but Im still worried!"

"Yeah, its not like her to not text us" Venti nodded followed by Ajax

"Yeah! She hasnt even posted in her secret account where she thirsts for fictional chacters!"

"what" everyone deadpanned at the ginger

"what?"

Scaramouche rolled his eyes as he took a sip from his drink "Forget this goddamn idiot, Xiao, did you try going to her house?"

"Yeah, I told you that I did. No one opened the door though"

Scaramouche visibly got a bit irritated "Arent you her boyfriend? Find a way to get in, contact her parents or something

"NOW, NOW! DONT START A FIGHT HERE GUYS HEH..." Hu tao tried stepping in as kazuha calmed scaramouche down

"Its alright" Xiao sighted "I'll look for her again today"