18

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

 Welcome

__________________

It was a nice and sunny saturday. You were supposed to study with your tutor, Scaramouche, but you both decided to cancel it due to neither of you being in the mood.

Weekends were the worst. Sometimes, even worse than school days, depending on your parents' moods. Today was one of those shitty days at your household. You were laying on your bed with tears on your eyes with a locked door while you could hear your mom yelling random shit from the living room.

You sighted and got up. Now wasnt the time to be all emo. You were used to this. The only right way to solve this is to go out somewhere away from any of your family members. Thats what you always did back in middle school. It was pretty much the reason that you were sane (not really but hahahdhshshH)

Of course, you would go to the park. That was like your signature place at this point.

Suddenly you remembered Xiaos words. It was going to get dark soon and it was also really cold. He said that you could come over to his house when you were feeling down.

You didnt want to. You wanted to keep staying alone like the loser you were. but. maybe you would feel better with one of your fruends comforting you

you werent alone anymore. you werent your middle school self. now, you finally had people that cared about you

You just sighted and unlocked your phone

_____________________

Xiao
_______________________

you
hey Xiao, can I come over

Xiao
one of those moods again?

you
ig

Xiao
sure lets meet at ________

you
okay

Xiao
btw, Venti also came over since we live really close. I hope you wont mind

you
its alr

_

__________________________________

As you were walking quietly, you saw two figures approaching you

that must be Xiao and Venti

You were too tried to think about anything. It was embarrasing for your friends to watch you like this so you just brushed everything off and tried to put a smile.