5

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

 Welcome

__________________

It was a normal school day and a Sunny day.

(beautiful day sunny morning ifykyk)

OKAY IM SORRY IM JOKING
__________

You were in Ms. Jean's class and were basically nodding off. It wasnt a surprise considering how you barely slept at night. All you could think of was the time you spent with teal haired boy and your goofy new friends. Thus you didnt sleep all that much. You were also thinking of the past and other depressing shit which kept you awake but you just wanted to forget about that.

You turned your head to your left to see everyone listening carefully to the teacher.

Scaramouche looked very concentrated. He was smart and very handsome which made you wonder how he didnt have a girlfriend yet.

Oh right he has an awful personality

But still he was kind of growing on you.

Xiao seemed to be taking notes.

Ah I should probably listen in class. Ms Jean is explaining something important right?? Nah Im so sleepy..

Just as you were about to nod off the bell rang and miss jean left the room. The comfortable silence of your mind was disturbed by Hu Tao's sudden yelling "AGHH I CANT BELIEVE THAT MS JEAN IS ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE A TEST...ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE A WEEK OF SCHOOL"

"WAIT WHAT."

"YES I KNOW RIGHT, IM LITERALLY GONNA CRY"- she said frowning

"I HATE TESTS SO MUCH THIS IS GONNA SUCK.."

"I KNOW RIGHT."

"quit yelling you dumb bitches"-said a familiar voice that was somehow next to you

"SCARA?? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE??"-you gasped in confusion

"Uh um d-dont call me that-"he said scratching the back of his neck"..you loser"

you noticed Hu Tao smirking next to you and you sweared you were gonna punch her.

"Alright mr Dong"- you said trying to make the situation less awkward which resultet in making it even more awkward

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT."