Chapter 48

Thinking of what Qu Heqing said before they left, Liang Yu's face darkened.

He can give resources or contacts, but he can't bear that this matter is beyond his control.

He couldn't trust Qu Heqing.

In this world, the relationship of interests is the best relationship. People with irrelevant interests can always easily choose to betray.

No matter whether Qu Heqing really wanted to refuse or refused his resources for other reasons, Liang Yu was overshadowed by a shadow.

Seeing Liang Yu's frowning, Qin Fangtian's heart ached.

"I'm sorry, I was too impulsive..."

If it wasn't because he forcibly pulled Liang Yu here, Qu Heqing wouldn't have overheard him.

Hearing what he said, Liang Yu was suddenly annoyed.

In fact, he didn't care about Qu Heqing, what he was tired of was why Qin Fangtian couldn't handle these bad things well.

But in the end, he just shook his head and sighed.

"It's not your fault, why are you apologizing."

Hearing Liang Yu's relief, Qin Fangtian felt even more distressed.

"But I wronged you..."

Wronged?

Liang Yu didn't feel wronged, what he hated even more was the feeling of being threatened by someone who was inferior to him.

"You go back." He looked at Qin Fangtian and said, "Qu Heqing's words cannot be guaranteed, it is better to keep a little distance between us."

If Qin Fangtian had heard such words before, he might have been unable to bear his anger, but after experiencing After what happened just now, he only felt distressed in his heart.

Isn't Liang Yu right?

He knew how important acting career was to Liang Yu, but he still got involved in this kind of thing.

He can't even protect the person he likes, what kind of man is he.

As for Qu Heqing, this person is too good at putting on airs and has a deep scheming mind. Sooner or later, he will make him pay the price.

In the lounge, seeing Liang Yu coming back alone, Sun Ping couldn't help stretching his neck and glanced out the door.

"Where is Brother Qin, isn't he here to 'see a class'?"

Seeing Sun Ping winking, with a gossip expression on his face, Liang Yu might still be in the mood to have a laugh with him, but now he just wants to find A towel blocked Sun Ping's mouth.

Thinking of what happened just now, Liang Yu covered his forehead wearily, and briefly explained what had happened.

He reminded: "In the future, you should also pay attention, the relationship between me and him cannot be made public."

After hearing what happened, Sun Ping couldn't help muttering: "How could it be so unfortunate..."

Hearing Qu Heqing's name again, Sun Ping's old and new grudges all surged up.

I can't believe that "he is so shameless, he would not want the resources he got, I don't believe it!" In his opinion, the reason why Qu Heqing refused was to pretend to be innocent in front of Qin Fangtian.

"Otherwise, why is it him again?" Sun Ping sneered

. Well, that bitch Qu Heqing is shameless first, we can't just be bullied like this."

After cursing fiercely, Sun Ping rolled his eyes and suddenly thought of an idea.

"Brother Liang, I have an idea." He said: "If that bitch Qu Heqing dares to say a word, I will expose his confession to Brother Qin, so that he will never even think about being a human being."

Liang Yu's face darkened, and he felt that Sun Ping's idea was purely to add to the chaos, and this kind of dead-end situation was not what he wanted to see.

Moreover, Qu Heqing's thinking is lofty, is his manager willing to give up the resources he got? He remembered that Qu Heqing had just signed a small company.

Such a small company has no guts to offend him and Qin Fangtian.

Liang Yu: "Don't worry too much, I have my own arrangements for this matter."

Despite being told, Sun Ping still couldn't hide his anger when he heard several models talk about Qu Heqing's products being displayed alone in the afternoon.

Qu Heqing? It's just a pretending clown, and the brand actually asked someone to show a series of products alone?

When he thought of the live broadcast in the afternoon, Qu Heqing might sit with Liang Yu, Sun Ping felt disgusted.

Walking over to pour a cup of coffee, he suddenly heard an assistant talking about allergies, Sun Ping's eyes darkened, and he had an idea.

...

Before the live broadcast again, Qu Heqing was called to reapply the makeup. Although he didn't see any difference between the makeup and the morning makeup, he could see that the makeup teacher's expression was more than a little bit more patient than the morning.

After finishing his hairstyle, Qu Heqing heard someone calling him over, went into the room and saw that it was Liang Yu.

"Is there something wrong?" Qu Heqing thought that Liang Yu should not want to see him at all now.

"Qu Heqing, I think you also know how difficult it is to be in this circle." Liang Yu said, "I was unlucky to be bumped into by you today, but I don't think you are so innocent."

"??? "Qu Heqing was speechless.

What do you mean he is not innocent? What Liang Yu said was wrong.

Liang Yu continued: "I'm not a person who likes to embarrass others. I didn't feel sorry for you when you confessed to Qin Fangtian. The matter between you and him should have nothing to do with me."

"I also broke through like ordinary people. I know how difficult it is to climb up in the entertainment circle. I think you should calm down, think carefully, and reject great resources for your own petty emotions. Is it worth it?"

Unexpectedly, Liang Yu actually poured him a bowl of poisonous chicken soup, and Qu Heqing suddenly regretted eating too much at noon, otherwise he wouldn't be nauseated by a few words now.

He knew that Liang Yu's character design had always been cold and rational, but was this too cold?

Although he doesn't like Qin Fangtian, he can't help but feel that Qin Fangtian is a bit pitiful at the moment.

But maybe Qin Fangtian liked Liang Yu's cold-hearted tone? Qu Heqing shook his head, put aside the conjectures in his mind, and there was a trace of mockery at the corner of his mouth.

Putting aside the relationship between Qin Fangtian and Liang Yu, these two people really like to stand and talk without back pain.

How could Liang Yu have the nerve to say that he is an ordinary person since he has enjoyed resources that others do not have since he entered the industry?

Could it be that in his eyes, being lucky enough to perform a few plays is suffering and suffering? I don't know how many people in the circle want to eat this kind of "bitterness" but can't.

"Liang Yu, don't tell me this." Qu Heqing said helplessly, "I think our three views are different."