Chapter 93

After receiving Lin Fan's call, Zhou Yue rushed back from the beauty salon and even received a few complaints from her best friend. But beauty care can be done at any time, and to deal with Yu Cong, you must seize the opportunity immediately.

Zhou Yue didn't quite understand the phone call just now. When she saw Lin Fan coming back, she immediately pulled him in front of her eyes and asked, "What is the reason you mentioned? Why didn't I understand it? Yu Cong, the dead star likes a little celebrity?"

Zhou Yue curled her lips in a bit of jealousy when she mentioned the word "star".

Back then, Liang Yu's mother was also a starlet, and Lin Jianye's playboy also kept her outside. If she hadn't given birth to Lin Fan early, maybe Lin Jianye would have taken that little bitch into his home long ago.

After Lin Fan came out from Lin Jianye's place, he came back happily all the way. He himself may not be happier if he encounters a happy event than seeing Yu Cong's misfortune.

"Mom, you didn't hear me clearly, I'm not talking about ordinary celebrities, the person who lost his star bag is a man!" Lin Fan said.

"Hey!" Zhou Yue stood up from the sofa all of a sudden, raised her eyebrows, stared at her eyes, and opened her mouth as if swallowing an egg raw.

After a while to realize, a smile finally appeared on her face that was very similar to Lin Fan.

"Okay! Okay!" Zhou Yue couldn't help but said happily, "I just said that the funeral star looks evil and evil. It turns out that he still secretly plays with men, which is really disgusting!"

She has been married to the Lin family for so many years, and can't be more clear about how old-fashioned this family is. When Mrs. Lin was still there, she was just like an old woman with bound feet in the old society, not to mention how tortured she was.

If it weren't for the old lady Lin being so rigid back then, Lin Xiwen wouldn't have been married for several years before coming back, and that little brat Yu Cong wouldn't have been infamous as a loser.

But Zhou Yue doesn't care about these things, what she cares about is that if Mr. Lin finds out about this, how will that boy Yu Cong compete with Lin Jianye for his family property!

Although Mr. Lin is not as old-fashioned as Mrs. Lin, she doesn't believe that his grandson is gay, and he can bear it!

After asking Lin Fan to find someone to keep an eye on Yu Cong, Zhou Yue immediately pondered. If Lin Jianye can fully inherit the Lin family, then her son Lin Fan will be the future head of the Lin family.

After Mr. Lin has grown older these years, he seems to feel that he owes Yu Cong, and even his attitude has changed a lot, so she must find a good time to take down Mr. Lin.

The task was taken over by Zhou Yue, and Lin Fan felt relaxed again.

Although this has not been done yet, he can't help but start fantasizing about the day he takes over the Lin Group. At that time, his father will be the only person in charge of the Lin family, and he, the prince, will not have to worry about his grandfather teaching him as before. He can do whatever he wants, buy whatever he wants, and no one can control him anymore!

Thinking of the limited-edition supercar that he fancied before, but he had to give up because he didn't want to be pierced into the old man's ears, Lin Fan became more excited.

Yu Cong's incident will definitely not end well, he doesn't want to wait any longer, he will drive that supercar home today.

As for the starlet who was taken care of by Yu Cong, he also wanted to take a look, and he didn't know what kind of man could be so fascinated by a cold-hearted person like Yu Cong.

Even a cripple like Yu Cong is willing to follow, so if he pays a little more, can he still have some other fun?

For some reason, Qu Heqing had a dream related to secrets.

In the dream, he asked Yu Cong what secret he had, but Yu Cong didn't speak, and kept leading him along the road, picking flowers while walking, the sunflowers growing along the road were almost bald.

He hugged a large bunch of sunflowers in his arms, tired and puzzled, he told Yu Cong that enough was enough and don't pick them anymore, he couldn't carry them anymore. Then those sunflowers all turned into sunflower seeds at once, and Yu Cong sat in the wheelchair again, and asked him to sit on it too, telling him to sit and eat sunflower seeds together.

Qu Heqing: "..."

Could this kind of dream mean that he subconsciously wanted to eat melon seeds?

It's all because Brother Yu mysteriously told him some secrets, and it made his dreams become strange.

Speaking of it, it was exactly a week from that date to now, Brother Yu reserved a private room for him to go there first, so it's possible that he will know what the secret is soon?

Thinking of knowing brother Yu's little secret soon, Qu Heqing hurried to the location and followed the waiter to the private room, but Yu Cong hadn't come yet.

Qu Heqing asked for a cup of tea and waited patiently. Suddenly he heard a sound from the door of the private room. He stood up happily and turned his head to greet him, but found that the person who came was not Yu Cong, but a man who looked like a little familair.

"Who are you?" Seeing the fancy-dressed person in front of him, Qu Heqing was a little puzzled, did he find the wrong private room? But why did he feel that this person looked familiar?

Lin Fan also felt that the person in front of him was a little familiar. Could it be that the starlet that Yu Cong raised was quite popular, and he had seen it on TV before?

"Hey, you're Yu Cong's, right?" Lin Fan walked into the private room, sat on the soft seat, looked at Qu Heqing with raised eyebrows, and said, "You really look good, no wonder you can hook that crippled one."

Hearing the first half of the sentence, Qu Heqing was still wondering if this person knew Yu Cong, but after listening to the second half of the sentence, his face turned cold.

Even if I know Yu Cong with such a tone, I'm afraid it's not a good friendship.

Qu Heqing didn't like to swear, but he couldn't stand the foolish guy in front of him talking about Yu Cong.

"It seems that you know Brother Yu." Qu He said coldly, "Sorry, I really can't see where you have the confidence to call others disabled. In terms of appearance, you can't even match his little finger; and In terms of brains, sorry, I'm not sure if you have this."

"After all, the thing on your neck is useless, otherwise you wouldn't suddenly break into someone else's box and mess around."

Lin Fan was scolded head-on and face-to-face, and he was stunned.

He just scolded Yu Cong as disabled, how could this little star scold him for so long? !

Lin Fan was so angry that his eyes were about to pop out, and he held back for a long time before cursing: "You! You bloody bitch! You and Yu Cong are dead gay!"

"Don't make me proud, wait until Grandpa finds out about Yu Cong and your bad affair, you are finished!"

Qu Heqing was a little puzzled, and he said impatiently: "Your head is full of water, are your eyes venting? Who told you that I am gay? You still have the nerve to scold me, why don't you look in the mirror yourself, you are really sick."

Qu Heqing felt that Lin Fan was talking nonsense, but Lin Fan felt that he dared not admit it.

Thinking he had the upper hand, Lin Fan proudly said: "Stop pretending, if you and Yu Cong weren't a couple, he would have let you live in that bungalow? Hehe, don't think I don't know, Yu Cong had already put you in that bungalow. You're covered! Let me tell you, when Yu Cong's cripple collapses, your poor mandarin duck won't be much better."

Qu Heqing was stunned when he heard that, he and Yu Cong were obviously just renting together, how did it become nurturing? This person's mouth is poisonous?

He and Yu Cong are obviously just friends, and he doesn't know what kind of medicine this guy took wrongly, so he and Yu Cong are a couple.

"You're mentally ill, I'm too lazy to tell you." Qu Heqing rolled his eyes and said, "Get out of here quickly, or I'll call someone."

Lin Fan felt that he was really stubborn, so he threatened: " Aren't you afraid that I will expose the disgusting things about you two?"

He wanted to make Qu Heqing look scared, but he didn't realize that the door of the private room had been pushed open at some time.

"Brother Yu!" Qu Heqing looked towards the door in surprise, only to see Yu Cong sitting in a wheelchair with a bouquet of roses in his arms, his face livid, obviously he had heard what happened in the private room just now.

Seeing this, Lin Fan smiled triumphantly: "It just so happens that you, the cripple, are here too, why is this expression? Is it because you are afraid that I will touch your little lover? Hahahaha you are gay, I am not."

Qu Heqing didn't know what his leg was. How is the treatment going? Afraid that he would be saddened, he quickly comforted him: "Brother Yu, don't listen to his nonsense, he is just a psychopath, and if he insists that I and you are a couple, I don't know how much water has entered his head. "

He continued to speak, only to find that the bouquet of roses had been stuffed into his hand.

I saw Yu Cong turned his head, there was no light in his dark eyes, he tightened the corners of his mouth, as if he was enduring something, after a long while, he finally said: "He...is right."

"Qingqing, I like you ."

----------------

Finally!!