Chapter 96

"Learning, learning skills?!" Both of Qu Heqing's pupils shook.

I didn't expect Brother Yu to be this kind of person, not to mention the mosaic emails in the mailbox, but he actually told him confidently that he wanted to learn those methods?

"Why are you learning this!" Qu Heqing asked.

"Of course it is to apply what you have learned." Yu Cong said calmly. But to be honest, a deep analysis of the so-called love psychology is actually very similar to some management theories. Although he read it, he didn't think he really learned anything.

But who made Qu Heqing blush with embarrassment? Yu Cong felt that even if he planned to learn those things, he couldn't show it at the moment. He had to try and see Qu Heqing's reaction.

"What's the matter? I'm an adult with someone I like. Isn't it normal to see these things? There is a market only when there is a demand. If you have a demand someday, you can also look at it." He said.

Seeing Yu Cong's serious expression, Qu Heqing was in a bad mood.

Brother Yu not only wants to watch it himself but also wants to pull him to watch it together!

"Could it be..." Qu Heqing couldn't help saying: "Brother Yu, are you going to apply this kind of thing you have learned to me?"

"Of course." Yu Cong nodded calmly, he only likes Qu Heqing alone, There is no second person who can make him read the silly psychology of love.

"You!" Qu Heqing's neck was red now, he was angry and startled, and there seemed to be a trace of emotion in his heart that even he didn't know what it was.

Walking to Yu Cong's side, he angrily said: "No, I won't allow it!"

Yu Cong was stunned for a moment, his cheeks turned pink when he saw the picture in front of him, he couldn't help his tongue messing up, and said deliberately: "Really? Why are you not allowed?"

Qu Heqing said, why brother Yu is so thick-skinned, he said that he was going to use it on him, why can't he stop it?

Ever since their cheeks turned red, the temperature hasn't dropped. Qu Heqing was hot and dry. Seeing that Yu Cong was still smiling, he couldn't help saying: "I didn't expect Brother Yu to be such a person!

" After cursing, Yu Cong was not annoyed, who made Qu Heqing scolding not only not fierce, but also kind of cute.

Those eyes were already good-looking, but when they got angry, they seemed to be hooked, so good-looking that he couldn't take his eyes off.

However, he didn't intend to really make Qu and Qing angry.

"What's the matter, are you talking so seriously?" Yu Cong said, "It's the first time I fell in love with someone, and maybe I will only like this once in my life."

"So, I don't want to give up halfway, I want to like him until I grow old."

"You may not believe me, I'm not a person who spends a lot of time studying, but I can easily learn a lot of knowledge, but I can't learn how to win a person's heart."

Yu Cong raised his head and looked at him firmly. He is not good at drawing the person in front of him, but if he is asked to draw a picture now, he may be able to draw 70% of Qu Heqing's appearance.

Because this person always appeared in his dreams, even if he couldn't see him one day, he still had a fresh memory.

"Qingqing, I never thought of learning these skills before you appeared."

Yu Cong said, "Because of you, I started to take the initiative to understand these things."

Qu Heqing: "..."

Qu Heqing: Because who? Do you have the ability to say it again, did I force you to watch those Japanese movies, European and American movies?

Yu Cong: "Why don't you talk, do you think it's too stupid?"

Qu Heqing: "..."

Qu Heqing: No, I obviously think those things are too pornographic.

Thinking that those things were all used on themselves, Qu Heqing felt that he was even more stupid, completely deceived by Brother Yu's indifferent appearance, this man actually has such a vicious heart!

Seeing that Qu Heqing still didn't speak, Yu Cong moved closer to the notebook, only to realize that the content on the page did not love psychology or skills to deal with intimacy, but those messy X-films that Ye Xiao sent before!

"..." Now he finally understood why Qu Heqing looked at him that way just now.

This time it was Yu Cong's turn to feel chest tightness and shortness of breath.

"Wait, Qingqing, listen to my explanation, this is not what you think." Yu Cong said.

Qu Heqing was not so angry now: "What do you want to explain? Aren't you justified?"

Yu Cong: "..."

He was wronged!

Yu Cong: "You heard me, I don't want to learn those messy movies."

Qu Heqing: "Well, you not only want to learn, but you also said that you want to use it on me."

Yu Cong: "..."

He felt wronged like snow!

Yu Cong: "If I say that my friend sent me to cheat me, would you believe me?"

Qu Heqing: "Hehe, guess I believe it or not?"

"...Do you believe it?"

Qu Heqing: "No , You guess again."

Yu Cong: "..."

He will tell Ye Xiao later that the annual leave is gone!

Seeing Yu Cong's embarrassment, Qu Heqing couldn't hold back and finally burst out laughing.

Hmph, let Brother Yu hate him so much just now, now it's his turn to find his way back.

Although I don't know why Yu Cong suddenly started to lose face again, he still remembers the account just now.

"Tsk tsk, brother Yu, brother Yu, why didn't I record that scene just now?" Qu Heqing said intentionally, "I really should let Li Zhi see what kind of person President Yu is in private. "

"Why should I show him in private." Yu Cong raised his chin, hooked the corners of his lips, looked at Qu Heqing, and said, "Shh, it's fine for you to know it alone, don't spread it.

" With a hint of coldness all year round, even when looking straight at people, he always appears arrogant and difficult to get close to.

But with such a smile, that sliver of arrogance turned into the tenderest affection, entangled so much that Qu Heqing's heart trembled, and they almost fell in love.

It's really terrible, Qu Heqing thought, even if his brother Yu's business is not doing well one day, if he comes to the entertainment industry with this face, he will definitely make a lot of money.

Yu Cong didn't know that the person in front of him had already planned a way out for him. He scanned the computer and suddenly felt that now was a very good time. He thought about telling Qu Heqing his real identity.

He has already decided that this matter will be known to the other party sooner or later, so it is better to take advantage of the good atmosphere and speak out together.

"Qingqing, in fact, I didn't finish that secret last time." Yu Cong said.

Seeing his seriousness, Qu Heqing immediately straightened his back, that's what Brother Yu said to him last time and then confessed.

Couldn't it be something more exciting than confessing this time?

Qu Heqing rolled his eyes, and his mind was running wildly, what could be more exciting than a confession? Is it a marriage proposal? !

Startled by their own imagination, Qu Heqing hurriedly backed away.

"No, no, I don't want to hear it!" He shook his head, picked up his bag, and retreated towards the door.

He stepped back and said, "Brother Yu, I have something urgent to do, so I'm leaving!"

Yu Cong: "..."

He just wanted to say that he is actually very rich. Why would Qing have that kind of expression?

Is it wrong to be rich?

When will he let Qu Heqing know that he is really rich? Alas, it's a little difficult.

What Qu Heqing said was urgent was not an excuse, but something real. "Hamsterman 3", which had auditioned once before, was finally about to be filmed, but the director and producer had conflicts, so they quit.

This song and the role that Kiyoshi originally auditioned also needed to be re-audit because of this, and he had to go to an audition for "Hamster Man 3" again.

The plot of "Hamsterman 3" still continues the style of the previous two consistent adventures and light comedy. The Hamsterman team is facing a crisis. The evil forces have mastered a mysterious and ancient spell that can control people's hearts. The protagonist's team has no choice but to break the spell. Come to the mysterious Tianyi Dynasty to learn from the legendary Supreme Immortal Master.

But they don't know that the Supreme Immortal Master has already become a fairy, and only his apprentice Dao Ru can understand spells, so the technology-based Hamsterman team is entangled with Dao Ru who relies on magic, which triggers a series of events.

Just like last time, besides him, there are several actors waiting for auditions.

But Qu Heqing didn't expect to see Liang Yu among those few people.

Liang Yu had seen Qu Heqing a long time ago, not because he wanted to pay attention, but because Qu Heqing was no longer the little transparent person he was before. A Golden Deer Award was enough to make other actors nervous and make noise when they saw him.

After all, there is only one role, and the contender is the winner of the Golden Deer Award. Thinking about it, I feel pressure.

However, it was others who were nervous, and Liang Yu laughed instead.

Because the last time he revealed the news to Lin Jianye, there was a reward, nothing else, it was the role of Daoru.