prolugue

on a rainy day a man was off buying some visual novel from the nearby game store.

???????:haa......... this is quite the downpour..

The man sigh in exhaustion he wanted to go home but he didn't bring his umbrella with him and he doesn't watch the weather forecast so he didn't know that it would rain.

????????: well.... guess ill just sit here in the meantime...

After a few minutes the rain stopped the clouds clearing up and the sunlight coming down the man then stand up from his sit and went towards his house.

????????:haa... now then let's go.

after a while the man was home ready to go to his room and play some of the visual novel that he bought from the store.

????????:heh....time to play these

after taking a step closure to his front door the man put his hand on the doorknob and turned it opening his front door what came after opening it shows his living room.

?????????: I'm home.....

but the only thing that greeted him was the sound of wind.

?????????:well...i do live alone....hah well that's enough about that let's get into these visual novels first .

the man couldn't wait and went straight to his room with the visual novels in hand.

after booting up his computer and inserting the game to the pc he began playing the game the man's eyes looking forward to the game that he prepare a bag of chips aswell as letting the ac open for a more comfortable experience.

the visual novel the man was playing was a story about a demon king protecting the princess he has captured hostage from the evil royal family that only wants to use the girl for theyre own selfish desires the choices here leads to certain scenarios if you pick the bad choice you get the bad end meaning the end where the demon king dies and the princess becomes a pawn for political purposes while the good choice leads the demon king protecting the princess from the nobles and knights and live happily as a married couple.

??????: hmmm this game is pretty interesting..

the man was pretty into the game until he looked at the time on his screen finding out that its nearly past the time he needs to sleep to go to school.

??????????:haa....

the man sighed.

???????????:well time to go to sleep i guess since tomorrow will be an important day to figure what i will be in the future.

the man then closed and shut down his pc and went straight to bed and tucking himself with his blanket.

?????????:haa.... hmmmm.

the man fell asleep.