Chapter 10 the new friend.

As soon as the goblins came at me, I used my magic.

Ouro: may you burst into many flames, come! Burst of fireballs!

As soon as I use my magic multiple balls made out of flames came flying towards the goblin group hitting them and burning them to a crisp with their equipment also burning to nothing but ashes.

Goblin: AUGGGHHHHHHHH!!

Goblin 2: AUGGHHHHHHHHH!!

All of them scream as they burn.

Ouro: alright, that takes care of that.

As I begin walking towards the cave, a huge oak tree came flying towards me.

Ouro: !!!

I immediately dodge it as it came flying at me the tree oak came crashing down as I dodge it with ease, after dodging it I took a look at the cave and saw a huge green creature coming out of the cave they were big and fat with only a piece of cloth at their torso and big leather boots.

Ouro: a hobgoblin!

As soon as I identify my enemy, I begin to prepare my magic, as I prepare for it the hob goblin grabbed a tree nearby and proceeded to take it out of the ground.

Hobgoblin: RAHHHHHH!!!

The hobgoblin pulled out the tree with his right arm, then begins to roar loudly and came running at me.

Hobgoblin: RAHHHHHHHH!!!

Ouro: oh flames, may you give strength to my fist! Fire punch!

As I used my spell, my fist release an aura of flames I aim at the hobgoblin and the hobgoblin used its tree that he pulled out, the tree came crashing down on me and came in contact with my fist.

Hobgoblin: rah?!

I punch through the tree crushing down on me and soon my fist punch through the hobgoblins face leaving a burn burning its skin and soon its whole body away.

Hobgoblin: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

As the hobgoblin screamed, its entire body burned every second, then became nothing but ashes.

Ouro: ha... Glad that went well.

I took a look at the cave and used a small spell.

Ouro: may you shine through the darkness! Orb of light!

An orb of light pop out of my hand, it shined brightly enough to light up an entire room, I then walked towards the cave with my orb of light.

Ouro: alright, let's see what's inside this cave.

I entered into the cave and looked around as my orb of light shined brightly for me to see, but then I smelled something awful.

Ouro: TF! It smells awful in here.

The cave smelled of urine and iron, I covered my nose as to not inhale the smell since it smelled very badly.

Ouro: aughh... this really isn't the place I should rest in, but I can't do much about it, oh well, I guess I should explore more to see what other things I can find in this cave.

I walked further into the cave and saw a girl tied up her arms and legs were all tied up in ropes and so was her mouth, I immediately run towards her.

Ouro: hey! Are you alright!

She looked to be a girl my age and when I look closer it seems she is wearing the normal uniform that the girls in school wears, a red uniform with the academy badge on her left side of the uniform and a white skirt she also has a long black hair and blue eyes she also seems to be at around 160 cm with black leather shoes.

Girl: !%#^*.

The girl can't really speak due to the ropes tied to her mouth, I begin using a small spell to remove the robes.

Ouro: small burn!

I burned the robes in an instant, freeing the girl from it.

Girl: ha! Ha... ha... thank god, I was saved, I couldn't handle the smell in here any longer. 

Ouro: same here, tho in any case you don't seem to be injured at least.

Girl: well yeah I'm pretty tough anyway, nice to meet you, I'm iris rose, hope we can get along.

She smiled as she introduced herself, which made me blush a bit.

Ouro: I'm kazami ouro nice to meet you too.

Iris: ouro I see, not a bad name.

Ouro: aha ha... Thanks.

Ouros thoughts: damn she's cute as hell, can't believe such a cute girl got tied up in this cave, I do wonder how she did end up getting tied up in this cave tho.

Ouro: iris, may I ask you something if you don't mind

iris: sure, what do you want to know?

Ouro: how did you end up in this cave?

Iris, well about that...

— a couple of hours after entering the door.

I was walking through the forest trying to look for a place I can camp in.

Iris: hmm, but all I'm seeing are huge tress.

I walked further into the forest, finding a group of rabbits with red eyes and a horn eating off what seems to be a deer.

Iris: what the... I didn't know that rabbits eat meat...

I was shock to see rabbits eating a deer, I mean the rabbits that I know eat carrots and stuff, so I didn't think there would be rabbits as I was thinking that tho the rabbits saw me and came running at me.

Iris: what the-

I immediately turned around and ran as fast as I could from the rabbits running after me, but the rabbits were running so fast that I needed to use my spells.

Iris: may you give me the speed to get away from them! Speed boost!

I felt my legs getting lighter, and so I run at the speed of sound, but even with this the rabbits were still closing in on me.

Iris: damn! Isn't there someway for me to lose them!

As I was running through the forest, I find a group of green creatures with bows and arrows and swords.

Iris: goblins! They can fight those little bunnies.

I immediately run towards the goblins, and they saw me, and they began preparing to attack me, I run past them in the blink of an eye the goblins were caught off guard the rabbits that were chasing after me attack the goblins as such they are now fighting each other.

Iris: finally! I got them!

As I finally got the rabbits off my back, a huge wooden oak came flying towards me and hitting me.

Iris: gah!

The world went bright and I went unconscious.

— the present.

Iris: and then I think the goblin drag me to their cave and tied me up after I got hit by that tree.

Ouro: ...ha...

And so I find a new friend who got hit by a tree, honestly I wonder what the hell will happen to me in this dimension.