Chapter 13 the plan.

— ouros past.

On a particular night I was on my house watching some TV, just watching it makes me excited and interested in it because the show shows the main character being a demon king one famed to be the ultimate evil, yet that main character is more of a hero than the hero in the show. This TV show however got a lot of criticism, but even then I still continue watching it.

The main character was despised by the people, yet that didn't stop the main character from saving the people around him, he was insulted and hurt, yet the MC never back down the main character in the show was something I got excited about because he's a person who never give up no matter what they do to him.

I continue to watch this show until late at night where my parents would scold me for not going to bed at the right time but even then I didn't really care about that since I still continue doing it even to this day, I was just that interested and captivated by the main character that I would sometimes try to act like him.

Young ouro: I am the demon king! One who will rule over this world and bring about glory to it!

I would pose like him and act like him honestly that was one of my cringes moments if I'm being honest, but I still had a lot of fun doing it. The main character of the show really showed how one could achieve their goals no matter how hard it might seem, which is what made me really hooked on to it to the point i would watch it until its final episode.

Ouro: come on! Come on!

I would go running back to my house after school and try to get to the show I was watching, I was a pretty big fan of the show after all, so I couldn't spare even a second to miss it.

Young ouro: alright, here we go!

I turned on the TV and went to the channel that would show the final episode of the show. The main character would be fighting the hero one last time after saving the world from the controls of the gods, the fight would last morning till night with no break. Injuries would be healed, and broken parts would be restored I continued watching the main character fight as they punch and slice each other until both the main character and the hero decided to use their ultimate move I watched as they unleash their ultimate move, and I grasp seeing that the main character got defeated by the hero. The heroes party would go and celebrate his victory while the demon king disappears slowly. I watched as he fades I was pretty much crying seeing the main character that I admired get defeated yet even in the face of death the main character looked peaceful and relieved, I was confused at this until he said.

Main character: ha... guess that's it, it was a pretty weird journey, but honestly I had the best time of my life going on to different places meeting and fighting new people saving and getting respected by them, I honestly couldn't get anything better than that. My life all this time was pretty awesome, and I'm grateful for that, even if the result of all of it is my defeat.

I watched as the main character fades and spoke his last conversation.

Main character: hero.

Hero: yes.

Main character: I thank you for this journey, if I were to meet you again, how about we get some drinks next time.

Hero: ....heh even at the face of death you have a pretty satisfied expression, but sure next time we meet let's drink till our hearts content.

Main character: heh...thanks.

And after that final conversation the main character vanishes I was crying, but I felt a sense of respect for the main character, why? Because he never gave up even at the face of death and I admired that I really do I wanted to be like him, I really wanted too, so I tried my hardest so that I will get the life I dreamed off even if it seems impossible.

— the forest.

Ouro: ah...a memory?

I woke up, and I tried getting up, but my body ached everywhere, so I went back to laying down it looks like I have been lying down on my camping bed but wait how am I laying on my camping bed? I looked around and saw iris cooking up some rabbits.

Iris: hm... oh! Ouro you're awake!

Ouro: yeah... by the way, can you explain why I'm laying down on my camping bed.

Iris: oh, that after you put me back at the tent you collapsed alongside me, so after I woke up I carried you to your camping bed and caught some rabbits while you were sleeping.

Ouro: hah... I see.

It seems I was sleeping for quite some time now.

Iris: well let's discuss on what to do for now since we should probably move out of this forest as it probably has more monsters like that bear.

Ouro: alright.

I let myself rest for a bit until I can get up without feeling pain once I recovered, me and iris talked on which direction we should go to get out of the forest, and we decided to take left.

After I have recovered we took our stuff and went out we found our selves fighting some monsters while we were trying to get out of the forest, but they were not as dangerous as that crimson bear before, so we were mostly safe the monsters that attack us were a horse like demon that would charge at us at a raging speed another was a rabbit with a red horn that looked like it wanted to eat us inside out but even with all these monsters they were not as strong as the crimson bear at all.

After a couple of hours of resting and walking, we finally found an exit from the forest, we got out of the forest.

And found ourselves a grassland with a clear sky and a kingdom.

Ouro: we finally got out, huh.

Iris: yup, I guess we should go to that kingdom like thing over there.

Ouro: you're right.

And so me and iris went to the kingdom.