Chapter 8 the meeting.

— sometime in ouros past in a classroom.

Teacher: now then kids ill tell you how magic works alright.

Kids: yes! Teacher!

Teacher: alright, so magic works with our minds or more specifically our imagination. We can go and imagine fire coming out of our hand, or we can imagine water pouring out of our hand as well.

Kids: oh! That's cool teacher!

Teacher: yeah, it is cool, but there is one thing to know.

Kids: and what is that teacher?

Teacher: well, we can imagine anything we want, but there is a catch, we can't make them all into a reality.

A random kid: what do you mean, teacher?

Teacher: what I mean is that we can't make what we imagine if it's not clear enough, like for example I try to imagine something I haven't seen and feel once I tried that nothing happens because I don't know what that is or what I'm trying to make into a reality it is only when I see and feel that I can perfectly imagine it into reality.

Another random kid: wait, so that means that if I try to make a big fire that I have never seen or felt before, it wouldn't become a reality?

Teacher: yes because you don't know how hot or how big the fire is unless you go experience it for yourself, which I don't recommend you do.

Kid: why not?

Teacher: because for you to know it you have to feel the hotness of the fire and see the fire, which like I said I really don't recommend you do.

Kid: then how are we supposed to use those awesome magic that we see people do?

Teacher: well, you can't make it a reality just by going and burning yourself, but you can with spells.

Kid: spells? What is that?

Teacher: spells are something that can help you know how it looks and feel like, for example.

The teacher put his hands out and chant.

Teacher: oh great flames, may you light the darkness! Flaming light!

After the teacher chanted that fire came out of his hand burning but not burning his hand.

Teacher: as you can see, this is how you can use spells and feel and see how it works.

The children shout in excitement from seeing the teacher himself smirk at this and went and sat down at his chair.

"Bells ringing"

Teacher: well, then class is dismissed.

— training room at 8am.

I still remember that like it was yesterday.

I remember getting very excited at how the teacher make fire appear on his hands that I wanted to try it myself, so I went and research a lot of magic spells and finally able to do what that teacher did.

Ouro: but I didn't expect my magic power to be this powerful....

Half of the room was burned, leaving a smokey area with tons of dust.

Ouro: "cough!" god I really need to control this power of mine or else I might end up becoming a real demon king "cough!".

I then point my hand towards the smoke and chant:

Ouro: oh wind, may you clear out the nastiness away from me! Wind clear!

I said, making a wind big enough to engulf the smoke and make the dust and smoke disappear, leaving only the burned walls of the room.