Chapter 3

Arihant's POV

"Oh shit" I got out of the car and looked at the woman lying on the road whom I hit few seconds ago.

I can't believe on myself that how can I be so irresponsible while driving. I have never been in this kind of mess.

She was lying on the road on stomach side. I couldn't see her face and I wasn't sure that it she she is just unconscious or dead. I looked around to see but I couldn't find anyone.

I got close to her and faced her to me. I remove her hair from the face. Her mouth was engrossed with blood.

Oh my God!

Is she a vampire?

Oh no!

That can't be true at all. Vampires are fictional. They don't even exist.

But she is not a vampire then was her mouth bleeding?

I noticed that she had a bruise on her head and the blood was coming out of it.

What should I do now?

Should I take her to the hospital?

But this is an accident case. Hospital will definitely complaint to the police station.

And on top of that what if she is really a vampire?

what if I put her in my car and then she bites me from back on my neck and convert me into a vampire like her.

We reached hospital and I didn't wait for the stretcher to come and get her. She was bleeding more now.

Noooooooooo!

'Come on Arihant, don't be this much stupid. She needs a medical attention right now.' my inner peace scolded me.

I hold her in my arms and put on the back seat of my car.

We reached hospital and I didn't wait the streture to come and get her. I lifted her in my arms and went in the hospital.

"Nurse" i called a nurse passing through.

"Yes sir."

"It's an emergency. She is bleeding a lot. Please call the doctor as quick as you can." I said to the nurse.

"Of course. Ward boy? Get the stretcher. Quick" she called ward boy.

They took her for the treatment.

"Sir, we shall take care of her. You go and complete the formalities." Nurse said.

I nodded and went to reception.

"What is the patient's name?" Receptionist asked.

Wait!

I don't know her name.

"Actually I don't know who she is" I told her honestly.

She looked at me averting her eyes from the screen of computer.

"What do you mean sir?" She asked suspiciously.

"I mean that I don't know her. It was an accident." F***, did I really have to say this.

"Were you the one who hit her?" She asked again.

"No no, it was just an accident. I was driving and she suddenly appeared to be in front of my car." I told her honestly but her expressions were so vague.

"I am sorry sir. We need to inform police first."

Wait, what police!

No no. I am not going to get into this mess just because a stupid girl suddenly came in front of my car to die. I can't let this matter get stressed this much. I have so many other things to do in my life.