I am sorry

I am really very sorry to disappoint you all . I know that I should have kept my promise of updating regularly but life is not giving me enough time to do that and here I am not talking about being busy with other stuff. I have been dealing with a different face of World after getting married. It has been 2 years since I am not being able to figure out what to actually do to have real peace. Specially last 9 months have been tortuous to me. There were so many points when I regretted my marriage very badly. I know that maybe I am over thinking and over exaggerating but many times it feels that being single is the best thing.

After so many therapies and counselling, I am again on track with some positivity. I hope I won't have to face any such thing again ever in life or in marriage. I pray that nobody goes through what I went through. Earlier I was not being able to accept the fact that changes, compromises and sacrifice from only one side is mandatory to keep a marriage healthy but now I think that was the only case to begin with.

But all the sensibility and teaching has come to me with the price. Price that I have paid with my mental health and price that I shall have to pay with my personality all life long.

From my experience,  I would suggest all the female readers of my stories that only get married when you know that the other person will appreciate your efforts, reciprocate to them, value them and respect them.

Society has made marriage is a very big deal but instead the person you are getting married should be the biggest deal.

I am learning to live individually keeping my family one. I shall keep doing what I love to do and writing is one of them.

I am rescheduling my daily routine and I shall give 1 hour per day to the writing only. It shell not only keep my mental state but my heart happy too.

I request you guys to leave lovely comments wherever you feel like reacting. Those will help and motivate me a lot.

Thank you so much for waiting for me and I am sorry for making you wait but I shall not now.

For sure.

Kishu ❤️