musical chapter : Just Neptune

Rin:don't mind me, just gotta sweep

........

Noire:I'm so glad you're joining the Literature Club!

Y/n:hey, I never agreed to join...

Neptune:oh wow, Noire! Who's your friend?

Noire:he's our club's newest member!

Y/n:that's... not set in stone...

Noire:this is Neptune!

Neptune:*smile at him*

Noire:Vert!

Vert:*wave at him*

Noire:and Blanc!

Blanc:*pout and look away*

Noire:...and you already know me!

Neptune:~welcome to our meeting!~

Vert:~are you into reading?~

Noire:~no need for being coy!~

Neptune:~we'll improve your uptake!~

Blanc:~have a friggin' cupcake~ *look at Noire* ~and must you bring a boy?~

Neptune:*put book in front of him*~time to write some poems! Don't be scared to show'em! The festival's days away!~

Blanc:*appear at his right* ~you could help with baking!~

Vert:*appear at his left* ~or with banner making!~

Noire:~and I'll walk home alone today...maybe we're friends...maybe we're more...how could he love a simple girl next door? I'm just not the type he's looking for!~

Neptune:*appear beside her* ~hey, Noire, you doing okay?~

Noire:~I'm having difficult day...~

Neptune:~I'd say! You seem pretty lonely!~

Y/n:*look at Noire* ~I wish I make her grin.....all she wants are things back the way they've been.~

Neptune:~she's depressed and stressed and she's feeling a bit blue~ *put a rope around Noire's neck* ~so I don't want Noire~ *pull the rope* HANGING AROUND YOU!

Y/n:*jaw dropped*

Vert & Blanc:JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST JUST NEPTUNE!

Are you sure you want to restart?

YES<

NO

#($;*)$!°[©]=€]¢×=€}¢÷€[%}¢×€[\£×

Neptune:I'm so glad you're joining the Literature Club!

Y/n:wait! What happened to N̸o̸i̸r̸e̸?

Blanc:who?

Vert:there's no one here named that.

Y/n:*sit on the corner* wait wha...

Blanc:*come to him* ~manga is my passion. Don't you dare be bashin'! The writing's got finesse!~

Y/n:*literally saw her panties*...

Blanc: ~maybe you should borrow, These until tomorrow...Were you looking up my dress!?~

Y/n:*suddenly standing beside Vert*

Vert:~let's go read a story!~

Y/n:what about N̸o̸i̸r̸e̸?

Neptune:*push Vert away*~let's talk about me instead! I've been learning piano! And I sing soprano!~ *close her face to him* And I can't get you out of my head!~

Y/n:eh?...

Vert:~can't look away...can't help but blush...where did I get this overwhelming crush?~ *take out a knife* it's sharp as a knife and twice the rush!~

Blanc:*appear beside him* ~Yo! There's something I think you should know! I've never seen Vert so...

Vert:*appear between them* ~sane and chill and still kinda sweaty...~ *push him to the wall* ~and I don't mind cutting to the chase.~ *brought her knife to his face* ~I'm in love with you and your gorgeous face!~

Neptune:*take the knife* ~that's a sentiment I can't allow! So my dear friend Vert~ *stab her chest* IS GETTING THE POINT NOW!

Bloody Vert & Blanc:JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST NEPTUNE! JUST JUST NEPTUNE!

Y/n:shit! *run to the door*

Neptune:*close the door* ~could you have guessed? Maybe you knew? Blanc is next, *snap her fingers* ~I'm deleting her too!~
(blanc:*poof out of existence*)

Neptune:*get close to him* ~we don't need cupcakes or poems or tea. I only need you to love me!~

Are you sure you want to quit?

YES<

NO

{|✓{¥=

Y/n:*look at computer with horror*what the...

Neptune:oh wow, your sure a big fans of one piece

Y/n:*turn around*AHH!!

Neptune:~hey... there's no one else in our way...*close her face to him* ~so look at me and just say, right here, my dear~ *kiss his nose* ~that you love me!~

Neptune:*back away* ~and we'll sit here till the end of time, cause I've earned this and you're finally mine! And I'm sorry what you've had to see, but it not longer matters, 'cause now you belong to me!~

Neptune:Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) Forever! (JUST NEPTUNE!) ~forever!~ (JUST JUST NEPTUNE!)

Y/n:*press the delete key*

N̸e̸p̸t̸u̸n̸e̸:F̸o̸r̸e̸v̸e̸r̸!~

Noire:well look what the dragged in!

Y/n:Noire? You're still in Literature Club?

Noire:of course! I'm the president, after all!

Vert:wow, Noire! Who's your friend?

Noire:he's our newest member!

Blanc:I'm guessing that's not set in stone...

Y/n:this time, I think it is.

Vert:why don't you join us? I was just getting Blanc here into my favorite horror novel.

Blanc:hey! It's...it's not like I like it or anything...

Noire:*look at him*so... are you walking home with anyone after this?

Y/n:just my friend Noire. *walk to Vert and Blanc*

Noire:*blushes*....just Noire....just Noire! Just Noire!! JUST NOIRE! JUST NOIRE! JUST NOIRE! JUST NOIRE! JUST NOIRE!!

_+(3!_)$()$;_)+_×|[}¢=©}©°¢}¥✓}€=©