9

Megatron chuckled. One more push your Majesty. Aargh. One more. Aaaargh. Soon the third one came out.

I was panting. Megatron went over and grabbed a cool cloth to cool you down. I was so exhausted. I wanted to stay up and see my beautiful trines. Soon Knockout walked over. Here's the first one my Liege and Majesty. It is a mech. His name will be SkyDread. And the femme will be named FlightDragon. And the mech will be named Dread-Quake-Storm.

Megatron couldn't believe that he was a sire again. But he was thinking maybe this should be it. But he wasn't sure. Soon the doors open. Dad, mom can we see our new brother and sister. Megatron nodded and motioned them to come here. Okay so you guys have a sister. And her name is FlightDragon. Megatron gently lifted her up and handed her to her brother. This is your brother SkyDread, and your other brother is named Dread-Quake-Storm.

They are small and so tiny, dad. SkyQuaker said to his father. Megatron chuckled. Well yes they are. But soon they will be big and strong just like you. I groaned at what he just said. Megatron turned and smiled. Well not just like them. I smiled. Can't believe it, I have 2 brothers. Why couldn't I have another sister? I looked at her. Well, I am sorry sweetie. But you just have to get used to it.

Ugh. Anyways going back. Going, going where Flight-Dragon-Storm, Megatron asked her. Going to my room and to read. Soon SkyQuaker dropped his mouth. Reading. I thought you didn't like to read. Shut up. Hey, Megatron yelled at her. Sorry. She left and went to her room and went to read. Son next time try to watch what you say. Yes dad. Sorry. It's okay son.

Meanwhile Flight-Dragon-Storm walked to her room but she felt something or someone in her parents room. She walked in. Hello. She felt strange but weird. She felt like power. The power that she is craving. Just like what Megatron wanted when he was infused with the dark energon. Soon she collapsed. She heard a voice. I will use you. She then looked and saw the figure she asked about to her father.

Meanwhile Megatron was sitting in the med bay with TailGlider when he felt something. Something he hadn't felt in a long time. Power. Power he wanted. Megatron is everything okay. No. Excuse me. Megatron went and walked out. He felt dark energon pulsing through his veins. Ugh. He went on and made it to his room. The doors opened and he found his daughter on the floor. Flight-Dragon-Storm. He went over to her.

Hey, sweetie. Wake up for you dad. Please. Suddenly she woke up. Dad. I saw him. Saw who. The guy I asked you about. Dad I am scared, he said he will use me. Megatron growled. Over my dead body. He will not use you. Megatron got up and took Flight-Dragon-Storm to the med bay.

Megatron was walking and carrying his daughter when he felt even more of dark energon pulsing through his whole body. Ugh. Father. I…fine. Megatron walked but was starting to not feel well. They approached the med bay doors.