34

I was sitting when I saw Megatron with our son Dread-Quake-Storm. TailGlider we need to figure out a way to fully understand our son. I want to fully understand what he wants and what he needs. I don't want him to get stressed. Yes. I understand Megs. Dread-Quake-Storm then smacked his hands. He pointed. Sighs. This is what I mean by TailGlider. Anyways I want to know why he isn't able to speak like our children. Knockout. I need you to come to our room now. Yes my Liege.

Dread-Quake-Storm kept smacking and hitting. But soon he started kicking. Megatron sat Dread-Quake-Storm down. He then watched his son walking around. Dread-Quake-Storm then pointed at the sword. No son. That is not a play toy. Dread-Quake-Storm stomped his ped. I looked and was watching these weird signs and everything what our son as doing. And I could tell it was driving his sire up the wall. Soon the doors open.

So what seems to be the problem my Liege and your Majesty. Knockout I need a full diagnosis on Dread-Quake-Storm. Son come here. Megatron bent down and cooed his son. Dread-Quake-Storm looked and smiled and walked over. He then pointed at knockout. Megaton lifted up his son.

Knockout looked at him. My Liege is he able to speak yet. No. Unfortunately. That's why I won't to know why. Hmm. I was watching Knockout examine our son. When I grabbed my pad. I think I heard of this before. I looked it up and sure enough I was right. Megs, come here. Megaton walked over. What. Look at this. I remember hearing about this. Some humans are like this and what they call them is a mute. Which means they can't speak or talk. Megaton looked at you. But my dear we aren't humans. I scoffed. Well I know that. But he could be a mute where he can't speak.

Knockout was listening. My Liege. The queen could be right. I am noticing some difficulty with him trying to speak. Dread-Quake-Storm looked at Knockout. He hit his side. Knockout looked down. You want down. Dread-Quake-Storm looked at him and nodded. Knockout went and sat him down. Dread-Quake-Storm then walked over to you. He tapped your ped. Knockout how can we tell what he needs. I asked him. Well, may writing some things down could help. Let me show you. He took out his pad. He went down to Dread-Quake-Storm level.

He looked at Knockout and saw something on his pad. He looked and saw words. He then took the pad and clicked on the word. Thirsty carrier. Said the voice coming from the device. I got up and grabbed a bottle for him. I went and handed it to him. Dread-Quake-Storm then clicked another word. Thank you carrier. I love you. Dread-Quake-Storm took the bottle but handed the pad back and walked off.

Remarkable. Knockout how did you actually do that. Well, I do have an app on my pad. That helps with this. I handed my pad and Megatron's pad to him. Knockout went and added the app. Here you're all set. Anything else. No. Soon Knockout left.

Megs. We need to have a pad for Dread-Quake-Storm just only for him to use for we can fully understand him. Yes. I agree with you. Megatron walked over and grabbed an extra pad and put the app on the pad. Megatron walked to give the pad to his son.

Dread-Quake-Storm was drinking his bottle. He didn't see the doors open but he felt a tap on his shoulders. He looked and saw his sire. He saw him bending down and typing something. Once he was done he clicked to play the voice. Son use this pad to type what you need for we can understand you and give what you need and want. Dread-Quake-Storm smiled. He took the pad and he typed something. He then played the voice. Thank you, sire. This will help me out a lot. Megatron smiled. He rubbed his son's helm and he walked out.