4. ( rainbow )

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

chapter 4

(  rainbow  )

it was now time for the twins to say goodbye to their parents and brother. the twins walked out the entrance of the school, instantly met by their parents who looked eager to see them.

"look at you two, my little deathtrap and killer." their father stepped forwards, his arms reaching out as he now stood beside them with his arms wrapped around their shoulders.

"seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories. doesn't it tish?" their father gleamed as their mother grinned widely at her children. "yes."

"why don't you boys go have a chat?" morticia questioned, her eyes moving from one boy to another as they all nodded aside from thursday.

gomez smiled sweetly at his daughter before swapping places with pugsley who hesitated before giving her a hug.

"pugsley, you're soft and weak. you'll never survive without us. i give you two months, tops." she told the boy, zero emotion showing on her face as he pulled away.

"i'm gonna miss you too, sis." he looked down before the three boys walked away, allowing for their mother and wednesday to have a conversation of their own.

"my son, i am so proud of you." gomez turned to thursday who didn't bother answering as he stared off into the distance.

"you're going to love it here at nevermore, perhaps meet a wonderful girl who will love you as morticia loves me?" he continued, that was until thursday snapped his head to his father will a clenched jaw.

"i'm not falling in love, i will not get with a girl and i do not want to." he spoke sharply, his monotone voice sounding angrier than it has ever sounded before.

gomez laughed as he patted his son on his shoulder and pointed at him, "you're a funny one."

thursday harshly brushed his fathers hand off, looking at him dead in the eye with an angry look. "i'm not you. i never will be, stop pushing what happened to you onto me, it will never happen."

apparently gomez was a bit slow, he only laughed once more before going to speak, but thursday already knew what he was going to say.

"stop, or unless you'd rather me slice off your face before sewing it back on and stabbing you in the testicles five times then please, continue."

"you've got a sharp tongue." his father winked, clearly enjoying his son's threatening manners. "ladies like that."

thursday only looked at his father, no longer wanting to continue the conversation. it wasn't like he wanted to have one anyways.

the daggers which thursday were throwing at his dad quickly stopped as he felt a body wrap itself around him. he tilted his head down, his eyes now being met with pugsley who had decided to give him a hug.

"i'll miss you." his voice was mumbled, due to his face being shoved into thursdays chest. the older boy was well aware that his brother did in fact show emotions and in return, he never got any back from his siblings.