Wake Up Sana! (Welcome to Sana Band AU)

Sana heard pounding on her door, or perhaps it was the rain hitting her window. Both sounded like clumps of sand with their dull bumping in erratic rhythms. The thing that pulled her from her self-contained orbit was her phone, buzzing over the bumping. She lifted her hand first and groped blindly for it before opening an eye to silence it.

There were plenty of unread notifications, like carrions above her body. A text message accompanied with multiple calls waited for her.

Fine. Fine, I'll get up.

She lied to herself and rolled over. Another knock hit her door, this time she was sure of it.

"Sana! Wake up already!"

Oh, right.

It was time for her to rejoin the world, miserable or not. Propping herself up, she finally looks at her phone. Missed calls from Haya... and a single text message that made her call off the night before.

"I QUIT - Nano," Kinano, her now former lead guitarist, sent her. Sana sighed. Be free, Kinano, I guess, Sana frowns at the screen before throwing her phone.

"Get your lazy bum out here," shrieked the voice. "Icha's going to be pissed that we're going to be late again!"

"Coming," Sana mumbled, doing a mental countdown in her head before standing up and getting ready.