New Job, Sana! (Sana Band AU)

"Sana!" Icha-buchou shouted over the steaming noodles. "Get off your lazy ass and come here! You to, Haya! Haya!"

"Coming, boss," Sana came over. The short lady bopped a newspaper on her forehead, and did the same to Haya when she came in. A million things raced their separate ways in Sana's mind, like the auditions for tonight but something about the short Icha-buchou made her laugh to herself.

"Ach!" Haya reacted, though it didn't hurt her. Sana would have rolled her eyes, but not in the presence of Ichor-buchou. Hah, Ichor. Not Icha, ichor. The pun distracted her but another tap of the newspaper roll drew her attention. The old and poisonous woman, like ichor. The color matched her ugly dyed hair.

"NEW JOB, YOU TWO!" Icha-buchou shrieked.

"Boss, we're standing right in front of you..." Haya started to point out.

"HUH?" the old lady shrieked. Sana forgot the noodles, quickly removing the pot off the stove when she turned away to get the assignment. Those things were going to be way overcooked, but Sana wasn't going to be the one eating them. Icha-buchou slapped the commission down.

"The client's name is SPARROW!" Icha-buchou lowered her voice, but it sounded like regular talking. "Up in the Gyeolgeo Forest! Read it over and GET TO IT NOW!"

"What about the noodles, boss?" Sana asked, but she received a newspaper bop to her forehead again. "Ach!"

Haya would have jabbed an elbow at Sana's imitation.

"FORGET ABOUT THEM AND GO!"

"Hai, hai," Sana said while picking her bag up, leaving the burnt noodles on the stove. Haya rolled her eyes and followed after her. Sana wondered if she'll even make it to the auditions tonight. She barely even rolled out of bed today.