All three?

*****Chapter 8 - All three? *****

*****
Chapter 8 - All three?
*****

Ace went in first. His gun gripped firmly in his hand, as he cautiously nudged the front door open with his foot.

"Why was it already open?" He heard Fuzzy's voice whisper out behind him.

Shrugging slightly, he slowly made his way inside, gun lowered but ready to lift up and shoot at any point.

Half of the guys had gone round the back as Fuzzy, Vince and Jack followed him.

Yet the second he walked inside the house, he felt a sharp blow to the back of the head and his world went black.

Gunshots came firing at Eyeball, Billy and Charlie as they came in the back door. Immediately they fell back as they quickly returned fire.

Fuzzy instantly crouched down and tried pulling Ace out as he lay unconscious, having been knocked out by the butt of a gun hitting the back of his head.

They heard the loud sounds of footsteps as they figured the person inside Ace's house was running upstairs.

Vince made the gesture to Eyeball, Billy and Charlie in the kitchen as Fuzzy and Jack tried to wake Ace.

Eyeball gave a small nod as him and Billy quickly made their move upstairs. Jack and Charlie ensured the rest of downstairs was clear, letting Vince and Fuzzy carry Ace into the living room.

Eyeball and Billy checked the bathroom as they saw Ace's bedroom shut.

The pair stood split, one either side of the door as they gave each other a small nod. Eyeball made a small quiet countdown with his fingers as he finally made a full fist.

The second he did, he spun and burst through the door, gun raised.

Unfortunately he didn't get a chance to react as he felt someone land directly on his back, before his world went cold.

Billy stared down blankly as he watched Oceane knock Eyeball out cold, rolling forward as she spun and held up two guns straight at him.

Yet she immediately chucked them down as she realised what she'd done.

"Billy?!" She exclaimed happily.

"Ma'am." Billy gave her a small nod as he looked down at Eyeball laying unconscious.

"Wait are you all here?" She fired out as she jumped to her feet.