Train?

*****Chapter 21 - Train?*****

*****
Chapter 21 - Train?
*****

Kingston finally pulled outside a large warehouse as he turned the car off.

"This isn't the house in Portland..." Hero mumbled quietly, suddenly wanting to lean closer into AJ's side.

"You ain't going to Portland." Kingston snapped as he reached his hands into his pocket.

"You're part of Code 1959 ain't yah?" AJ asked him harshly.

Kingston scoffed. "I'm surprised you kids even know what that is."

"We told you, we're Merrills, we know how to steal files." Salvatore scoffed out in response.

"Then you'll know there's nothing you can do to stop me." Kingston smirked out.

"You know our mum will kick your arse when she wakes up." AJ scoffs out.

Kingston laughed slightly. "She's been asleep an awful long time, don't you agree?" He asks the siblings with a smirk as he turns and gives them a nasty smile before getting out the car and slamming the door shut.

"Mum!" The trio of siblings instantly begin trying to lean forward and wake Oceane but she remained asleep.

Salvatore went to open the car door but quickly realised it was locked as AJ practically climbed through the middle of the seats as he and Hero tried to wake Oceane.

"Mum! Mum please wake up!" Hero begged their mother as she leant forward, trying to wake Oceane with AJ.

"AJ he's locked us in the car!" Salvatore began to panic as he continued to frantically get the back door open.

AJ quickly tried the front doors but they were both locked.

"Is she dead?" Hero began to softly cry, growing more and more scared for their mother.

AJ shook his head quickly. "It's like he's drugged her." He mumbled as he looked around outside the car, towards the large warehouse.

Kingston stood outside, surrounded by a large group of men as they all waved at the three trapped children in the car, with their now drugged mother.

"What the fuck are they doing?!" AJ snapped.

"Why are they just standing there?" Hero cried out as the tears fell down her cheeks.

"Oh shit..." Salvatore mumbled as he looked up at his siblings from looking out the window.

"Oh shit?" AJ fired back. "What's oh shit?"