Disclaimers

I'll say this once.

I do not own Highschool DxD nor do I own Type-Moon universe.

And second, this is a DxD book so mature themes, and in this particular book, there might be gory or depressing themes if it's something serious of any of those I will warn you.

And second, this is a FANFICTION. That means things will be different, new characters will be added, and existing characters will be altered whether it be power, personality, or backstory.

Some parts will be wrong, timelines will be changed for my story and powers won't be true to either FGO Solomon or DxD fully. I'm adding my own concepts onto existing concepts to make more shit for me to write and for you to [hopefully] enjoy.

Now onto the fun part, a voting part

A. Harem - More than one woman

B. Single - Just a single woman

No lolis I'll be using Wattpad guidelines which is 16+ any characters below that age will not be included in romance [although that's just Kunou and Le-Fay]. The OC at the start of the canon will be 20.

And this is a book about inheriting the Rings of Solomon based on the powers of his version in FGO [Fate/Grand Order]. His appearance will be practically the same which will have a plot reason for it that I won't reveal until later. He will be OP about maybe the middle of the book when he unlocks all the Rings. All the Rings will not automatically be unlocked it will function like a Sacred Gear but isn't one.

And he is human and will remain one if there is a protest on other-race rights or some shit then I will submit but because of the holy power of the Rings, a Devil will not be possible due to their weakness unless you want his hands to be burnt off whenever he activates it.

This will have spoilers in both DxD and FGO so if you haven't read enough fanfiction or god forbid play FGO and spent your... weeks' worth of pay on rolls... on a waifu that won't give you any actual love... or watch DxD if you're over the age of 17 you probably won't enjoy it unless you're like really desperate or had late puberty. Deadass only time I ever enjoyed watching DxD was when my hormones were cranked to 20/10 during puberty. Now I'll probably refresh my memories on recaps on youtube or some shit.

I don't have a main girl planned yet but it most likely will be Kuroka for reasons that will state in the book. If going single girl then she's your waifu if going the harem route no lolis [sorry Koneko fans it's kind of creepy] I guess an outlier will be Ophis[?] since she can technically morph into a MOMM- an uh older woman which I will use during romance scenes.

I'm open to writing Lemons and Limes if the readers want it, sometimes if I haven't posted in a while I'll do an AU or Crossover, or sometimes just the daily life of the MC doing dumb shit that won't be canon.

Whether that be because of family issues, work, or college, I stubbed my toe and through a rage ended up with a prison sentence on multiple cases of 1st-degree murder- *ahem* I think you get my point.

And I can already hear [Rias/Issei bashing!!!1!!1] first of all I know it's a problem but this is going to be a Holy-based character whose previous user enslaved all of the fucking devils so they're going to dislike him BUT it won't be excessive and too ooc to where it's shitty storytelling.

Yes, Rias and Rias's peerage won't start at friends and probably won't become super duper friends either but it'll have good meaning.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this long rant but trying to cover all bases here.

Here are the looks until further notice of the OC until I say otherwise :)

isn't he... charming? the dead stare is piercing through my soul... nvm its kinda scary.