Chapter 5

Merry Christmas Everyone! even though I'm posting this a day after

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had covid this Christmas but hey... I get to write this book! I suppose.

And thank you for all the comments and votes! The book has over 1k reads now, I can't thank you enough; I'm glad everyone is so happy with the book.

Anyways to the chapter!~

------------------------------------------------------------------

[December 24th 2004]

The Mt. Fuji house was decorated for Christmas with a tree, mistletoes, candy canes, and presents under said tree.

Seven stockings were hanging above the fireplace that was installed- by the demand of Le Fay. 

Enzo, Ophis, Vali, Le Fay, Arthur, Bikou, Elaine, and Kuroka.

It was early morning, everyone was sleeping until rapid muffled footsteps were heard coming down the stairs and Le Fay, still in her pajamas, went to the living area and looked at the Presents in joy.

The now ten-year-old girl was about to dig into her presents when a tired Elaine came down and stopped her, "Le Fay, wait until everyone is here and," she let out a long yawn, "Awake before you open them."

Le Fay pouted and crossed her arms, "Fine I'm going to go wake them up!" she ran towards Enzo's room which was on the first floor, she ran full speed and kicked down the door with a jump.

Enzo was sleeping peacefully his long white hair was tied in a ponytail as he lay on his side, and a full white blanket covered his entire body. Le Fay let out a smug grin as she rolled up her sleeves and jumped onto Enzo.

Enzo's entire body flinched and he instantly woke up, he looked over and saw a smiling Le Fay and also let out a small smile. "Mornin' shorty." he spoke, Le Fay's smile turned into a pout, "Stop calling me that! I've grown!"

It was true, the girl was now around 4'6 compared to her 4'1 stature last time. Enzo groaned and moved her aside, the young man was now seventeen and had grown significantly as well, he stood 6'3 now and was still slowly increasing although it'll soon stop.

He rubbed his head, "Ack, the headache is still there." despite the pain, he got up and walked out with Le Fay, she ran up the stairs to the others while Enzo walked into the kitchen. Elaine was in there making coffee.

"I've made you tea." she told him, "Thank you," Enzo replied as he sat down to drink it, Enzo's clothes materialized on him, and he took another swig and walked over opening a cabinet. It was full of first aid and pills.

He grabbed one of them and opened it, he pulled out two pills and threw them in his mouth, and washed them down with a sip of tea.

"I'll go get Ophis, make sure Le Fay doesn't open her presents yet."

Elaine waved him off, and Enzo walked towards a lone room on the other side of the house. He opened the door to a pitch-black room. He flipped the light switch and light entered the room showing Ophis face down on the bed with a pair of headphones on its head.

Enzo stared blankly at it. "How do you even breathe? Do you even need to breathe?" Enzo questioned but gave up and walked towards it, he grabbed the headphones off its head. Ophis groaned and slowly twisted her body to lay on her back.

"What?" it asked, "It's Christmas, Le Fay wants everyone awake so we can open presents." Ophis nodded and looked at his rings.

Eight rings were present on his fingers, she recalled back to last year when he unlocked it.