Challenges All Around

As I woke up early the next morning I decided to train a little I needed to focus my power. I sat down as I tried regulating my power through my body however again it fought against me with its wild power. I then stopped as I fell down sweat on my body. I cursed my luck I didn't think it would be this hard to try and regulate this power. As I got up I decided to go for a run in the morning. As I opened my door and headed outside I felt the cool air touch my body as I looked around. No one was awake yet because of how early it was however as I kept walking I heard some kind of sound coming from one of the training grounds. I turned the corner as I saw surprisingly Tien and the green haired girl practicing.

I was about to walk away and ignore them not wanting to change the future to much however they noticed me quickly. "Hey you! Your that kid that beat Rai and his followers right?" It was Tien who asked this as the green haired girl looked on curiously. I turned around showing my face as I nodded my head yes. Tien was clearly sizing me up now getting a full view of me. The green haired girl blushed before turning around shyly. I raised my eyebrow at that before putting it in the back of my head for now. "Well then your strong for sure I wish to test myself against you." I looked at him oddly seeing the same Tien from the show but younger was very odd. However I think Tien saw my look as something else because he continued. "Oh my apologies for my rudeness. I am a first year student like you. My name is Tien and this girl here is Yurin, she is a first year student like us as well.

The name Yurin sounded very familiar to me but I couldn't remember very well. I noticed while growing up much of the information from my past life is becoming foggy. That is a problem for another day I looked at Tien before speaking. "My name is Broly and a spar would be useless I am stronger." He looked at me shocked for a second before locking back down on his words. "I must insist!" He said this as he lunged towards me going for a kick. I easily blocked every hit as he pushed forward. He then quickly spun on his heel elbowing me in the gut. I felt that one a lot more than the other hits as I tried to grab him. However he quickly jumped away before landing and lunging forward again. I quickly dodged the attack grabbing him by the back of his shirt before slamming him into the ground. I pointed down before snarling for him to stay down.

Tien looked at me oddly before getting back up and speaking. "You truly are a monster when it comes to strength. Yet you dont have much technique do you?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. I nodded before telling him,"I wasn't taught anything yet, I just arrived here." Tien nodded his head in understanding before starting to think. "Hey Yurin!" He called out. The girl looked at us before she breathed out walking towards us. She still didnt have any eye contact with me almost as if she was trying to avoid eye contact. "W-What do you want Tien." She said with a huff. Tien then looked at her curiously. "What wrong with you got a cold or som-" but before he could finish his sentence Yurin kicked him in the gut. "Uggghh what was that for?" He groaned on the ground.

"Because your a idiot." She said not elaborating more. Tien then got up still holding his stomach. Not pushing the issue he continued. "Yurin me and you will fight him together." "What?!" She responded. "Broly is a fast learner I can tell he can take is both watch our moves Broly!" "What makes you think Im a fast learner?" I said with a raised eyebrow. He looked at me before explaining. "I could tell while we fought you knew I was trying to overwhelm you with my skill and smaller stature. You quickly decided to use your speed instead of strength to outclass me. You definitely have great talent no wonder your here." I was shocked by how smart Tien really was he deduced all that from our one fight. If anyone one is talented here its him. "Fine I will fight you both but don't hold back you will regret it."

Tien smirked before getting in his stance. Yurin looked a little reluctant but got in her stance as well. I looked at both of them with my arms crossed waiting for them to come at me. We stood there in silence for a few moments before Yurin rushed at me first. She did a flurry of kicks hopping away using my arms. In the air she tried to do a axe kick. I dodged as she landed next to me sweeping my feet. I used my hands touching the ground catching myself. Quickly though I turned around seeing Tien. He must have got behind me while I wasnt looking. He quickly hand palmed my torso as I flew back. I caught myself landing before launching forward. I quickly kicked head level at Tien however Yurin tried jabbing me in my arm. I caught her hand then throwing her at Tien as I body slammed into both of them. Thye both went spiraling back landing on each other.

"Get off me ya heavy bastard." Yelled Yurin as Tien got up quickly. "Man you are way stronger than I even imagined." I looked at him before smiling. "You two are also strong I learned a little from your techniques your quite impressive. Tien rubbed his head chuckling as Yurin blushed again from the compliment. We then where about to head back to our rooms but we heard drums. "What is that?" I asked. "The start of the trials for the Crane School" answered Tien. "We have to go or we will be late for them!" Yelled Yurin. We then quickly rushed to the courtyard. I am excited for this trial maybe now I will begin controlling my power and getting stronger.