Moving In

A/N: this is my first time writing something for someone else, so if it sucks then idrc, i'm just used to writing essays for teachers. ok have fun.

"Howdy! I'm Enid Sinclair" the blonde girl said.

I gave her a small wave, looking over to the shorter girl next to her. She had beautiful black hair and gorgeous eyes and- she was frowning? Wait a minute.. I know her

"Uhm, hi, I'm Y/N" I replied, looking back over to the blonde girl.

"Your bed is right over here. Ophelia Hall doesn't have another dorm, so you'll be with us" Enid stated.

I looked over to the huge window with a bed, dresser, and nightstand in the little area.

"Okay" is all I could say.

I recognize the short girl. Wednesday. She was at my last school. I tutored her brother. That's how I know her. I'd been to their house once to help Pugsley do his homework.

I began unpacking my things as I felt her staring at me.

"What do you want? I came here in peace" I told her.

"You were the only person I tolerated at my old school. We had a couple classes together and Pugsley admired you, somehow" she looked at me up and down. I wasn't wearing my school uniform yet.

I was dressed in a white t-shirt and an open orange flannel with black jeans and black combat boots. Not much. She was in her custom black school uniform and black boots.

"Oh, you two know each other? That's so cool! Y/N do you want me to tour you around the school like I did with her?" Enid interrupted me and Wednesday's conversation.

"No. I'll take her." Wednesday sounded possessive.

"Sorry Enid, thank you though." I replied to the taller girl.

Wednesday took my wrist and pulled me out of the room. She began to tour me around the school. She showed me the quad, and I made a comment about how stupid the name is because it's a pentagon. I swear I saw her smile.

She showed me where the Nightshades met and told me how they failed to kidnap and interrogate her. I couldn't stop laughing.

She led me back upstairs and into a nearby bathroom. She checked all the stalls before saying anything.

"I am going to tell you everything that happened last school year."

--------------
399 words