Rave'N

Top photo is dress reference.

Back to Y/N's POV

"What are you two doing?" Enid said, slightly getting angry.

"I-" I began to start. Very very flustered.

"Y/N was upset last night. Her and Tom got into a fight. I tried to cheer her up and..." Wednesday began to choke. "I kissed her. My parents did it to cheer each other up. I overstepped my boundaries."

I was slightly annoyed from her comment. I think over the last month, I realized I like liked Wednesday. I know she likes me as well. I don't know how well we would do in a relationship. But our romantic relationship is...

"Ok, you know what, whatever. Are you okay, Y/N? I'm assuming you won't have a date for the Rave'N then!" commented Enid. Wednesday groaned and rolled her eyes, getting off of me.

"What the hell is the Rave'N?" I asked.

"The best dance at Nevermore Academy!" Enid spoke.

***

"So, when is it?" I questioned her as I got out of the shower. Wednesday was long gone. In the garden or something. Enid was so excited. It made me excited. It made me distracted from all the messages from Tom. I read a couple, it was him apologizing for assuming what me and Wednesday were doing.

"Next Saturday. Wanna go shopping?" Enid replied. "Geez! I'm so excited. This'll be the first time me and Ajax will be real dates to a real dance!"

"I'm so happy for you, Enid. And yes, I'll go shopping. I'm definitely not going with Tom. I think I'm going to break up with him. He was getting possessive anyway" I answered.

"Good. I never liked him that much, but he is Ajax's friend. Here! Let's go to the new shop by the Weathervane. Also, I'm here for you. No matter what." I saw a genuine smile on Enid's face.

We walked down to the newest store, and we started trying on dresses. I tried on a suit while Enid was talking to someone else. I eventually picked a few I liked and got Enid's opinion on them. She said no white colored outfits due to last year's incident. I decided to go with a nice black dress with a slit going from the bottom to top. It was simple but beautiful. It costs a little more than I hoped- $400 bucks.

Enid didn't find anything she liked, so we went to some other jewelry store not too far from the new dress shop. I found a beautiful black ring. It cost like $20 bucks, but whatever. I got a loose silver bracelet; it was around $15. I was going all out. I already had a necklace and earrings to go with it, so I wasn't worried about those. I was just gonna wear my combat boots with it as well.

Me and Enid began our walk to the Weathervane to get some coffee as it was around 2 PM now. We decided to sit in the back booth and have a late lunch date. Enid got pancakes, for whatever reason, and put wayy too much syrup. She got a white mocha or whatever, I don't even know. I got an orange flavored tea, which was really weird and gross tasting, and chicken noodle soup. I like warm things. We began to talk about the dance and what the grand theme was going to be, as it was a surprise.

My jaw quite literally dropped when I saw who walked in. Tom. Tom and who? Wait, Wednesday showed me a picture of him. What was his name again? Tyler? Tyler. Oh shit.

"Y/N!" Tom said. He looked a bit teary-eyed. He sat next to me in the booth.

"Wh- Tom why are you-" he cut me off and kissed my lips. I pushed him away. "What the hell?! Why are you with Tyler?" I asked him.

Enid slowly removed herself from the booth. I'll yell at her later.

"How do you know who I am?" Tyler asked. He was the hyde.

"You're Wednesday's old boyfriend or whatever. The hyde that killed people. Why are you here? Why are you with my boyfriend?" I questioned him further.

"They removed the hyde from me. I was sent to an asylum and recovered quickly. That simple. So, I'm back here to get my job back. Tom was my friend too, before everything." he replied.

I told Tom to get out of the booth. I ran out the door. I couldn't handle this. Wednesday must've had a psychic vision. I went all the way back to the academy. I found Wednesday in the dorm and hugged her. I normally don't just hug people.

"Tyler's back." I told her.

***

Next Saturday (I'm lazy and want to do the next chapter)

The music was loud. Me and Enid were chatting about the theme. The theme was- Pompeii? Okay.. I spotted Wednesday by the volcanic themed drinks. She wore an amazingly ruffled black dress, and Enid said it was similar to the one last year. She wore tall black heels and little makeup. She showed off her necklace she received from her parents last year, it laid on her chest. She had a black ring on as well. Funny. I told Enid I would catch up with her later and that she should find Ajax.

"Here, lemme take these" I told her. All she did was nod. She was confused, scared, hurt, and I didn't know how to help. I took the drinks from her and sat them down on the table. I pulled a chair out for her, but she didn't do anything.

Instead, she hugged me. It was unexpected, but comfy. I motioned for her to sit down, and I scooted my chair closer to hers. I grabbed her hand and began drinking. She didn't take her eyes off me the entire time.

"I'm scared." is all Wednesday managed to say about an hour in. We were kind of just watching everyone else- well, at least I was watching everyone else.

"It's alright, don't worry. I'm here, okay? I know we aren't together or anything but I'm one of your best friends- I think" And yeah, I told Tom I needed a break, so no worries. "Just tell me what to do to help you and I'll do it."

"Take me to the bathroom. I don't feel safe going alone." Wednesday told me. So, I took her to the bathroom. "I had another psychic vision. It was Tyler. And you. I'm not leaving you. I can't lose you. Eugene scared me so much. I'm not taking my eyes off you."

She lifted herself up onto the sink attached to the wall. She spread her legs open a bit and motioned me towards her. I stepped in between her legs and quickly took a look at the door. When I turned my head back, Wednesday cupped my face and kissed me. She moved her hands down to my neck, pulling me forward some. I put my hands on her hands and closed my eyes. I was so scared but so thrilled.

We began to make out and I was fine with it, and so was she. At some point, a girl walked in, and we just stopped for a second, and I giggled, making it look like I was fixing Wednesday's makeup. After she left, I burst out laughing, leaving a giant smile on Wednesday's face.

"You know, I've never felt this way before. I didn't feel this way about Tyler or Xavier. I just- You bring out the side of me I never knew. I mean my romantic side. I'm so much happier with you, and I've just- yeah. And you look beautiful tonight, Y/N. I-I really, really like you." Wednesday told me with a slight smile on her face. I smiled so brightly back. And just like that, the door was knocked down and the hyde, aka Tyler, burst through.

-------
1334 words