3rd of December

"Ah!!! Ajax gave me one of his sweaters!!" Enid screamed in my ear.

"Geez Enid, you don't need to yell" I said jokingly. I was happy for her and Ajax, but I wish me and Wednesday were happy like that.

"Hey, Y/N can I talk to you?" Wednesday asked as she walked into our dorm. I followed her not knowing why she needed me.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"It's December 3rd. Would- Do you-" she stuttered. "It's a Saturday. I was wondering if you might want to hang out."

"A date?" I whispered jokingly. I watched the blush collect on her face.

"Shut up Y/N" she replied with a little chuckle at the end. "I have something for you, but I'll give it to you later. Say.. 5 at the Waterworks?"

(A/N: Waterworks is a restaurant in Vermont, just pretend it's in Jericho)

"Mhm. I'll see you there."

At 4:00 PM

Our date was in about an hour and I needed to get their early. I didn't know if it's fancy or what since I'm not from here.

It was pretty chilly so I wore a white long sleeve with a black The Neighborhood t-shirt. I wore cargo pants and I put on a small bare necklace as well. I wore black converse to match my outfit.

I walked into our dorm's bathroom and sat by the mirror where we had a chair to do makeup and whatever else. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I thought I looked alright and went to find Enid.

"Enidddd??" I peeked into Yoko's dorm. "Oh hey Yoko. Have you seen Enid?" I asked.

"No, I haven't. You look really prettied up. Going on a date with Wednesday I presume" Yoko said.

"Uhm, yeah. Are we that obvious?" I blushed.

"No, Enid was suspicious though. I may be quiet but I see a lot." she pointed to her glasses. "If you're a vampire too, why aren't you wearing the glasses?"

"Oh um, apparently I'm some special breed. I don't know really. Do you think I look alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you look great. I hope you and Wednesday work out." she said, kind of dismissing me.

After that interaction, I went over to Ajax's room. I found Enid and him making out. Very scarring. I talked with her for a bit and then I realized it was 4:20 and I needed to leave.

I got to the bus stop which wasn't far from the entrance for Nevermore. There was a bus at 4:35 and I got there at 4:32. So close. I didn't see Wednesday so I'm assuming she's already there.

The bus ride was slow and I only had one thing on my mind: Wednesday. I had gotten to the restaurant at 4:50 and I asked the waiter if there were any reservations for "Addams"

"Sorry, but no. I don't see 'Adams' anywhere." the man said.

"It's two D's," Wednesday said from behind me, grabbing my hand. "Follow."

She took me to a small booth with a plastic bag sitting on one of the sides. There were two waters on the table, one for me and one for her. I sat on the opposite side of her and I went under the table to grab her hand. She took her hand and was looking out the window. I looked to see what she was looking at but then I felt her begin to shake. I brushed my thumb against her hand and she looked back at me.

"Y/N I have something for you" she said, looking over to the plastic bag.

She dropped my hand and put the bag on the table. She gave me a nod and I put the plastic bag in my lap. Inside was a plain black long sleeve sweatshirt.

"Enid said it was the 3rd of December and that there was a thing where people give their partners sweatshirts," Wednesday looked away when she said partners.

"You consider me your partner?" I asked her, kind of shocked because it seemed like she was admitting it.

"No- we're more like.. friends with benefits but those benefits being things couples do." she stated.

"Mhmm" I grabbed her hand from over this table.

The waiter came and we ordered our food. We just began talking about our classes and grades. We finished our date and then headed back to the dorm around 8 PM.

And that was when I heard we were getting a new student.

A/N:
HELLO EVERYONE!!
i got my dog back and i'm sort of coming out of a writer's block. however, i'd still like ideas. i'm going to be busy with school since we have district testing, school projects, and other tests! i hope you all liked this chapter:)