You Belong With Me

A/N: so a bit of backstory for this—
this is gonna be based off of Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" i'm a huge fan of Taylor so expect her albums and song names as future titles. but anyways, the actual backstory is that Y/N and Tom are in a happy relationship, but Y/N makes a comment about Tom's friend. Tom doesn't take it very well and they are arguing over text. Wednesday witnesses all of this and tries to comfort Y/N. this all occurs 2 months after Y/N and Tom get together.

ALSO IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

Wednesday's POV

2 months later (October)

My last class ends, and I see Tom and Y/N walking together, holding hands, flirting, all that gross nasty shit. But of course, if I were with Y/N I would be doing those gross things as well. I walk behind them, slowly, to hear into their conversation.

"Ajax is kind of stupid. I hate to say it but he needs some extra help," Y/N said. It's very true. Ajax may be somewhat academically smart, but he doesn't understand social cues.

"What? How can you say that?" Tom sounded angry. Uh oh.

"I was just-" Y/N started.

"No. Ajax is my best friend. We grew up together. I told you this. I can't believe you." and Tom left. He definitely shouldn't have done that. Last year, Enid was so upset that Ajax couldn't understand her flirtiness.

I walked up to Y/N who started walking slower. "Hey." I spoke.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked me.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out tonight. With me." I knew I became a bit red. You see, sometimes Enid sleeps over at other girls' dormitories, and me and Y/N have the room to ourselves, so we well, cuddle.

Her face instantly blushed. "Maybe. I assume you saw the thing with Tom. It just depends on if he wants to yell at me more."

"It'll be okay," I told her. "And- I-I can be here for you. Emotionally. I mean. Not, you know. Physically." I got nervous.

"Okay," she said.

We got to our dorm, and we put our things away. Enid was in the shower getting ready or something, and I got my homework out. Except, I couldn't do my homework. I felt Y/N's eyes burning into my skull. I continued with my work and then I heard a distant ding. I looked over and saw Y/N holding her phone, looking down at it.

"Tom." she told me

At this time, Enid walked out with somewhat damp hair. She had changed her clothes and looked prettied up.

"Hey guys, what're you doing tonight?" Enid asked.

"Nothing really. Probably just gonna watch a movie." Y/N said.

I just kept my eyes down on my schoolwork. Enid grabbed her purse and whatever else and opened the door.

"Love you guys, sleep well!" and she shut the door.

I went into the bathroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. I wore a black and white striped shirt with a black jacket over top, half zipped. I slipped into black flannel pj pants. I went back out and got back to work. My eyes looked up once and onto Y/N. I saw her open her phone and read the text from Tom. I bookmarked where I was and dropped everything. She became teary-eyed as I walked over to her. I sat on her bed. I didn't know what to do. I'm used to people just straight out venting to me. I grabbed her open hand and squeezed it. That's comforting. I know.

"Hey, how about you take your uniform off and put your pajamas on?" I told her. I received a nod and saw her walk over to her dresser and grab Hello Kitty bottoms. She walked back over to me and unzipped my jacket the rest of the way. I was exposed in just my striped shirt. I watched her put it on and smile. I smiled a little bit too. I smiled more than ever on nights like these, me on her bed, us relaxing and comforting one another.

I won't lie. This isn't like me at all. Y/N brings out a different side of me. Like when I saw Uncle Fester. I smiled once I saw him again. It's like that feeling, but I hide it from her, so I just-

"Move." Y/N said, smirking. She was mocking me from 2 months ago at the coffee shop. "Maybe you were right," I moved over, and she laid out on the bed, waiting for me. She was round 5'5 and I was 5'1, so cuddling worked out pretty well.

"What?" I replied, wondering what she meant. I cuddled up against her. Whenever we were like this I only thought of fireplaces, chocolates, coffee, laughing, more chocolates and coffee, kissing, etc. Kind of like a festive feeling. But more.

"You told me about Tom. Telling me about his last relationship, how they fought a lot." she looked into my eyes. "He has said suggestive things to me. I didn't really feel comfortable with it. I just told him I wanted to wait until I was ready"

"I swear I'll stick a fork into his dick. That way he can't do anything to you." I said.

"He didn't do anything to me. But he was still talking about it. I don't want to do it. I don't know if he is the one. I mean, I've said 'I love you' to him before, but people say you have 3 loves during a lifetime. I don't think he's my final."

"Mmh." I groaned at the topic of boys. I got comfortable being pressed up against her.

Y/N kissed my forehead. I smiled, putting my head by her neck. I kissed her jaw as I began to fall asleep. I heard the light on her nightstand go out and that's when I fell asleep.

***

The next morning

"Why the hell are you yelling at me?! I made a comment! I cannot believe you right now. You were so obsessed with me, and then you became obsessed with wanting to have sex with me! Now you are yelling at me because I made a fucking comment." I woke up to seeing Y/N screaming at Tom through the doorway. I missed her warmth already.

"Maybe it's because you aren't meeting my needs! And then you say a hurtful thought about one of my best friends. I come up here and see Wednesday fucking Addams in your bed." Tom yelled back.

I got up and wandered over to the door. I pushed Y/N back and slapped Tom.

"Get the hell away from her." I spoke. It's kind of funny, the affect I have on people. I just have to give them a certain look and they know to stop.

I watch Tom run down the hallway. I shut the door and I turn back around to see Y/N crying. I hugged her for around a minute. I looked up and cupped Y/N's face and kissed her.Romance has never been my thing. I know how to do it but I don't understand it overall. Y/N put her hands on mine and kissed me. There was the same electrifying feeling from the first kiss. I can't tell if it's the good kind of electric feels.

"You're so cute. You're still frowning" said Y/N. Her comment made me smile some and she chuckled.

"I told you so," I told her. As I put my hands down from her face I had a psychic vision.

I was sitting on my bed, looking to the bathroom, where Y/N was yelling. I got up and walked over to her. I opened the door and saw her face drained. She held her phone to her ear but took it down and clicked a red button. She walked up to me and put one of her hands on my cheek and then kissed my lips. She took me out of the bathroom and onto her bed. Then, she put her head on my shoulder and began to cry.

After the vision ended, I was shocked. I guess I passed out or something because I was on my bed and Y/N was looking through my nigh stand.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I don't know even. I've never seen someone have a psychic vision before so I thought maybe there was something to get someone to get out of it. Sorry if it looks like I'm prying through your personal things," Y/N said.

"Okay. Wanna watch a movie?" I questioned.

"Yeah sure. What movie?" she replied.

We picked out a horror movie, and I got under the sheets. Y/N sat between my legs, with her head on my stomach and we began to watch the movie.

We were watching it until I just couldn't help myself. She looked so pretty and innocent. I sat up, bent my back over, and kissed her. We began to make out while the movie was still playing.

Everything was great until Enid walked in.

-------
1553 words