Am I A Vampire?

Every other vampire wears sunglasses and other things at Nevermore. I'm more half vampire half normie... kind of like Tyler? But not a hyde. I don't sunburn or need glasses to protect myself from the sun. I can turn into a bat. I can suck blood. I haven't paid any attention in my vampire training or whatever classes. Nor am I friends with many vampires, other than Yoko. But she doesn't talk much. I don't have very red or pink eyes either. Though that may be a stereotype. People just say I have a cool looking dark look to my eyes. 

Every day when I wake up its kind of a blur. I see little surges of color when I look into a mirror. I make sure my braces are still intact and I see my fangs. I startle myself. I wonder what I look like to other people...

I began to walk to my first period class after the "incident". It was kind of weird, but I was only gone for the weekend. I didn't have a concussion or anything, but I had to take several tests. My first class was history. Our first couple classes were normal typical American high school courses. History, English, PE, or foreign language (if you still took it). I had history and PE for my first couple of periods. 

History passed and I was okay. Everyone kept staring at me though. Probably because my ex-boyfriend helped break out Wednesday's ex-boyfriend from an institute. I started the short walk to the girl's locker room to change. It was a bit warm out today, so I changed into the purple and black shorts with a matching tank top. I shared this class with Enid and Wednesday. Ooh... this isn't good. 

"Omg! Y/N! Have you been alright? I heard everything! I've been worried." Enid latched onto my arm and startled me. Damn, I got some trauma nowww.. I'm so cool.

"Enid, leave Y/N alone. They need space." Wednesday said. Enid got off of my arm but then Wednesday found herself stealing my hand and putting it with hers. 

She wore almost the exact same thing as me but she had my Nevermore Academy non-uniform jacket on. It looked a lot like Xavier's. She had the same shorts on as well. Enid was dressed in the same exact thing as me but a white short tee instead. 

Gym was short. We just ran a mile on the track. Our teacher is nice. I changed in the locker room and basically dragged myself to my locker down the hall. I grabbed my folders and binders for the next 2 periods.

My schedule is:

1st: History

2nd: Gym

3rd: English

4th: Vampire Lessons

Lunch

5th: Choir 

6th: Something to do with the grade 11 students

English passed quickly as well, which I was grateful for. I know a lot about literature. I'm a great writer. Definitely. I got all A's in my advanced English class at my old school. The vampire lessons... I gotta actually listen. We don't really have quizzes in the class, and when we do, I just assume the most logical one. We just learn about our powers and stuff but I'm not full vampire I guess. 

"Ms. Leonards?" I asked my teacher when the bell for lunch rang. 

"Yes? How can I help you Miss Y/N?" she replied, typing on her computer.

"So, I don't full understand what kind of vampire I am. Like, every other vampire that attends this class wears glasses and is very pale. I'm 100% not." I said looking at my skin. "I just was wondering if there are different kinds of vampires or if it's just half or full"

"Different types." she responded, and she walked away to her bookshelf and looked for a book. She grabbed this gigantically thicc book and set it down on a student desk. "You're a different kind of vampire. You don't have normal vampire eyes, you didn't hit 'vampire puberty' until a certain age, which for you I'm assuming 13 or 14. You aren't sensitive to garlic or the Sun. All of this makes you incredibly powerful." she pointed to a page number of the thicc book and gave it to me. "Study this."

"I- okay" and I gave her a thumbs up and walked away with my things. I went to my locker to drop off everything and then went to the cafeteria to get my lunch.

I'm special. Yay!

A/N:

y'all i'm sorry about the short chapter. i havent done enough background for y/n. this is kind of a mystery, action, romance thing. i have to fit in everything. i've covered enough of romance but there will be drama and shit. action will be with tyler and whatever other monster. mystery is just a mystery because even i don't know yet. give me feedback PLEASE. i'm begging. if you all want me to add songs as well tell me about it. 

another thing- i'm moving into a newly built house and am very busy with packing and transfering schools. i've been very drained and busy with finishing school work late at night. i need my me-time to be playing games, spending time with family (i have 5 birthdays, christmas eve + christmas, and both new years and new years eve things this month), and watching things. if y'all got divorced parents you may understand with the custody things. i'm surprised i even had time to do a chapter tonight. 

again, very sorry about the recent short chapters. i appreciate the votes and reads. every morning i check and i get about 200-500 reads during the day. if you like this then please follow me. once i'm done with this, i want to write something different. 

drop any feedback here :) --->