05: Wet dreams

A/n: uhhmmmm.. ehehehehehee 

Dasal dasal pag may time baka wala tayong space sa langit

Hating gabi at mahimbing ang tulog ni Imelda, bukas ang bintana nang kaniyang kuwarto kaya sariwang hangin pumapasok sa loob.

Wala ang kaniyang kambal sapagkat nasa kanilang misyon ang mga to.

"Imelda" Tinig nang isang lalaki na tumatawag sa kaniyang pangalan. Napakunot na lamang si Imelda at nanatili pa ring itong tulog.

May pigura nang lalaki pumasok sa kaniyang kuwarto, maganda ang pangangatawan neto. At mga pulang mata nag ningning sa dilim na kuwarto.

"Imelda" Tawag ulit nang lalaki habang palapit ito nang palapit kay Imelda na nahihirapan matulog. Naramdaman niya hininga nang lalaki sa kaniyang leeg.

Nailpungatan naman ito nang mariin hinalikan nang lalaki ang leeg nito, tila pamilyar siya sa halik na iyon. Ramdam niya kaniyang kamay na lumalakbay sa buong katawan nito

"Hmm.." Mahina nitong ungol na kinangisi naman nang lalaki. Inangat naman niya ang bestidang suot ni Imelda at mas lalo pa siyang nasabik na wala itong suot na bra.

He sucked her breast like a hungry baby, making Imelda moan softly. She gripped his hair feeling a familiar sensation boiling on her body. She wanted more to feel his touch all over her. Dominate her to be exact.

"Aahmm.." She moaned as he started to lick down to her pelvis, He touches her panties making him smirked.

"Your wet for me Imelda, should i enter you again? My darling?" His husky voice giving shivers to Imelda. She still asleep but his voice seems familiar to her.

"Y-yes, fuck me please" She begged as she can't hold any sensation crawling up to her body.

"As you wish darling" He answered her as he ripped off her panties revealing her hot wet pussy.

(A/n: Mama melds.... Patawarin niyo ko 🙂 )

He licked his lips first before he lick her folds, Imelda whimpered as she feels his tongue getting inside of her.

"Ahmm ohh.. " She moaned softly as his tongue swirling around inside. She gripped his hair tightly as she can feel her orgasm reaching out.

"Imelda" He called her name as he finished his agenda. Imelda feels something thick and big going inside of her pussy makes her whimpered in pleasure.

"Aahh d-dont stop" She begged as He began to pound her hard as he could. He leaned on her face and kissed her lips. Imelda familiarize on those lips of him. Those fiery kisses that she always find.

"Hmm..your lips always attempting to me to kiss you all over again Imelda" He said in a seductive voice. Imelda hold his arm as she can feel her orgasm is about to reach..

"Moan my name, Imelda" He whispered to her ears as he penetrate her softness. Imelda held on to his nape and moaned mess on his ears.

"Fer...aahmm "

"Scream my name, Imelda"

" I wanna hear calling my name from your lips Imelda... I beg of you do it for me.. "

"Aahh.. ahh p-please"

"Moan my name, scream my name and i gonna fill you up just like before" Imelda panting heavily as she can feel the bed shakes because of his strong thrust to her.