Defeat the Big Unicorn

In Anger, I pull a pipe off of a wall And I run over the Big Unicorn. I Get ready to destroy it. I Hit it as Hard as I can. I barely missed. It Tried to ram me off, But I pulled myself back up. I ended up hitting it and it screeched at me. I keep on hitting it and finally defeat it. “JOHN!” “WATCH OUT!” Charlie screams. But It’s too late. Another Unicorn hits me off. I grab the ledge, But there’s no point. Charlie isn’t strong enough to help me. Tom fell off. Jack Is most likely gone. I try to pull myself up, But I don’t have enough energy. Soon after, I fell off. To my demise. Or so I thought..

I thought the fall would have killed me, But no. It didn’t. I fell in a bush. When I got up, I tripped over a stick and fell into a hole. It was kinda deep but I fell into another bush. I ended up seeing a ladder, and Climbed down it. When I got all the way down, I saw a hallway. I heard something so I jumped into a nearby Crate. I quickly closed the door of the crate and held it shut. “Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! You aren’t good at anything!” I heard a voice say. “Your Friends better do better than you did.” “Well it wasn't my fault! It’s kind of hard to grab something when a Unicorn tries to push you off of a building!” I heard a voice similar to Tom's. I accidently let go of the crate’s door revealing I was there. “More food For the Unicorns..” The voice says. Then the two people carry me over to a pit. They end up tossing me in. as I feel myself getting poked by the horns of the Unicorns by me, I feel there is no point in fighting it anymore.

End of Story. (Bad Ending)

The Happy Unicornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें