Jester x David

Pure fluff + minor angst
They are aged up to about 15-16

——
The minute Nicola had left the room Jester slipped in, waving her off as she exited the hall.

"How'd it go?" He asked, sliding up next the the slightly shorter boy who stood on the balcony.
"Bout as well as always..." David all but hissed, bringing a hand up to rub at his temple.

Jester snickered, ruffling the boys hair and messing up the already tangled curls. "Oh you'll be okay, just a few more .. diplomatic meetings and we'll be done with this whole ordeal!"

David huffed, retreating back into the room of the palace after he swatted Jesters hand away. "Oh shut it, your overly enthusiastic voice is giving me a headache" he muttered, falling onto the shay dramatically.

Making no further comments to the otherwise rude sentence he just shot at him, Jester just smiled as he strolled in after the brunette and flipped atop the shay as well , effectively landing pretty much completely on David who was spluttering and squawking indignantly in protest.
"Get your fat arse off me! I can't breath!" He choked, trying his best to heave the larger boy off him.

"Oh you're so dramatic!" Jester said, still keeping that shit eating grin plastered to his face.

Eventually David just gave up and fell back into the cushions, his face a sharp shade of red from all that previous effort. "You're the worst..." he muttered.
"You love me!" Jester basically giggled, putting his hands up to his face and swinging his legs like a doting school girl.

"You are impossible .."

I might come back and add more later.