Abrahim x Yakoov (UNFINISHED)

Abrahim confronted El about her seeing him and Yakoov in the hall.
See previous YakoovxAbrahim chapter for details
———
Wringing his hands out, Abrahim took a few cautious steps towards the tall girl besides the washroom. "Eh hem .. Uh- El?-" he winced when she spun around, hands just barely poised to start chanting a spell. When she noticed who it was her hands dropped but he still could feel the violent spell sitting in her tongue ready at a seconds thought.

"Ah- so .. you saw me and ... and Yakoov, I was just ..-" he kept breaking off, not sure how to address this.
A look flashed across her face, quickly dropping back to her previous resting scowl before she began speaking; "I'm not a wanker, Abrahim. I don't care about you and your little friend" she all but spat, spinning in her heel and stalking off in a tiss like she was mad. She wasn't mad. Just a bit baffled that this guy really thought she cared that he was gay. I mean honestly, she wasn't even focused on him as he wasn't apart of her alliance ...

Watching El stomp away after that little conversation, Abrahim was a bit speechless. He stood in the hall for another moment before quickly snapping too as he realized how vulnerable he truly was and how close it was to curfew. You never want to be caught in the mortal flames after curfew.

It was a quick trip back to his dorm, only a short walk away from the washrooms, blessedly. Once he reached the thick metal door he grabbed the handle and hauled it open before rushing inside right as the final bell rang for curfew.
Right before he was about to latch all the quick made locks he heard frantic knocking at the door. Someone was caught before they could return to their room ... he waited another moment, knocking still going aggressively before he let off his resolve and swung the door open and grabbing at the arm of whoever was out there —he hadn't had enough time to check first— as he yanked them in and slammed the door. An indignant yelp sounded from behind him along with the quick zapping sound of a spell as it was cast, a mal must've snuck in.

Turning around he sighed, rubbing his temple before he looked up at the supposed random person he had thrown into his room to save from a painful death. Instead, it wasn't some random person. It was in fact his boyfriend, Yakoov.
He was hyperventilating, blonde hair askew as he sat in a heap on the floor, seemingly thinking through all the things that led up to this point in his life.

"Yakoov- what the hell were you doing out there! It was barely a minute or curfew and you were running to my room? What's wrong with you?!" Abrahim yelled, wailing about in the tiny room with his hands flinging around madly.

I will very likely come back to this soon and finish it.