Chapter 10: Bonfire Pt. 2

The twins began showing me around the place while explaining the social hierarchy to me. They showed and explained to me many things such as the school groups, or cliques, showing me the jocks, the nerds, a group called "stoners" or whatever that means but they broke down their and other school's social standards in a matter of minutes of being together.
They, or just the realm in general, don't have grudgby from what they told me in which they gave me confused expressions when I first spoke of my realm sport. Luckily I was able to pin it to me being a foreigner and my "town's sport" which made me realize I really need to watch my tongue and to think before I speak.
Instead of grudgby or flyer derby, they have many others with three sports that are similar to my "town's sport" all different but similar in rules and play.
There was soccer which required one to kick a ball with their feet to get the ball into the opposing team's goal, foot-ball which I'm guessing is a foot and a ball together and they fight or slam into each other of sorts... Edric didn't really explain that one too well for me to even understand. Then there's rugby which isn't in their country(?) but in another where its almost the same concept except there are no traps or a golden beetle.
Humans are difficult but at least they got rid of that stupid beetle rule.

"Hey nice kickback," a random voice in the crowd yelled as me and the twins walked through.

"Yeah! Great bonfire blights!" Another voice yelled along with a few others before we had escaped the crowd.

"What's a kickback?" I asked the twins.

"It's basically an outdoor party with a lot of alcohol usually held at someone's property/ land," Emira said before Edric continued.

"I thought this was a bonfire?"

"It is in a way but since we know everyone in town and everyone loves alcohol and weed we combined a bonfire party with a kickback for more fun!" Em explained before Ed continued.

"And since we have 'connections' we can have our parties here and away from adults. Usually, we spread the word and get everything set while our older sister provides the 'supplies.' Which over the years, has become a tradition of having one big kickback before school."

"So you guys are the main high school party planners of the city?" I asked they thought long and hard before both nodded.

"Hey, Emira! Edric! Get over here!" Some guy yelled as a crowd began forming around red lights and a larger weirdly shaped rectangle car.
"Wionna and Amelia just brought the kegs!"

"Oh, crap! I completely forgot!" Edric yelled as he ran over and Emira was about to follow before stopping and turning to me.

"we'll probably be gone for a while, just go hang out or walk around the place. Make some friends! Also if you get a drink keep it with you at all times and don't take anything from anyone that requires consuming something. Also here," she took my phone typing in her number before leaving. "Call me if you get lost! bye, Luz!" Emira yelled before running off as I was left alone with the fire Pitt behind me and a crowd swarming over in their direction.

Well great... 

Lucia POV

I forgot humans have their own form of liquor they call beer that are in these large metal containers called kegs, metal barrels basically, as almost everyone started swarming the human truck. It was red and almost identical to Hooty's except his was this cream/brown color and older while this one here was bigger and newer.
I stood leaning on a tree that I had been standing at for the past 30 minutes doing nothing but people-watching. By far every person here was a student and as far as I could see the cliques and groups are basically the same as Hexside but boring and lame.