Chapter 4

Felix woke up early. His clock read 8:03, which dissapointed him. He did not have work until later that day and expected to sleep in but instead he woke up six hours later feeling fully rested.

Why can't I feel like this on the regular?

Felix waddled into the kitchen and dug around in his pantry until he found something suitable for breakfast. He sat at his kitchen table, staring at his phone. Though, he said he wouldn't, he did. He clicked the little red button in the top corner of the screen, successfully unblocking "Chris".

---

Nursinghome

Lixue🐣
Goodmorning

---

He placed his phone down as he finished his poptart, washed his hands, and flopped onto his couch ready to watch the next episode of "My Planet".

His phone buzzed and he felt his heart leap. He was so excited to receive a text from a complete stranger. He decided that since it was a new day, he might as well unblock his friends as well. Bad idea.

He immediately received a notification from Instagram about a post he got tagged in.

---

Minhoescat unblock me @Leesunshine 😭😭😭❤ 110 likes 💬 47 comments

❤ 110 likes 💬 47 comments

Hwangtree Why am I a meme? 😭🧍
Minhoescat bcs ur memeable? 🤷‍♂️
Hwangtree i have a feeling i was insulted...
Minhoescat you were
Hwangtree and that's why you're blocked by Felix 🤧🥴 @Leesunshine

Ikyklino i support this message @Leesunshine unblock me!
Yinyang ^
Ikyklino i prefer that @yinyang stays blocked
Yinyang im going to report your account @ikyklino
Ikyklino tattle tale 😤
Yinyang whoops! And it looks like your account is under review 🤷‍♂️ @ikyklino

Puppminnie what tf is happening in this comment section? And why are ppl blocked by Felix?
Hwangtree go to his last post Seungmin, and read the comments

Puppminnie man they asked for it ngl
Dweakkirulesall real ^
Hwangtree ^^

---

Felix let out a sigh as he ignored the post, scrolling through discover, until he came upon a picture of a familiar looking brunette.

---