meeting the parents

Natalie's POV:

We started driving to the hotel which James told us was the Donald Trump Hotel which i thought was pretty cool since I've never been there before. We pulled up to this big building and we got out of the car and was able to get into the hotel without James and Oliver being swarmed by fans. We went up to the elevator got in and went up to the 24th floor. We got out and made our way to the room. James and Oliver turned around when we stopped in front of a room.

" We told our parents that we were bringing people back with us but they don't know who it is. So they'll be shocked at the state your all in. So don't take it wrong if they stare at you guys. Ok?" Oliver said. 

We nodded our heads and Marie did something me and William were surprised to see. She went up to James and pulled on his pant leg. James looked down at her and she smiles up at him and stretches her arms out to him.

"Up please." Marie said. James smiled down at her and lifted her up into his arms and Marie layed her head on his shoulder. James turned to us smiling and said "you two ready?" we nodded our heads and we went inside.

When we got inside there was a man and a women sitting on the couch watching TV. When Oliver shut the door they turned around and got up immediately and came over to us. The women started talking first. " Oliver, James who do you have here?" 

" Mom Dad this is Natalie and William their twins and this little one is Marie. They came to see us at the exhibit and well they are homeless with no family and barely any clothes as you can see. They need a home and a loving family. We both know how much you wanted a big family mom but could't after you had us. We think this is your second chance to have that big family you always wanted." James said.

Me and William stared at him in shock. We couldn't believe this was happening. The next thing i knew was happening was i had arms wrapped around me and was brought into a hug by their mom. I hugged her back just as tight and smiled big. " Yes i would really like that. Only if you kids will want to be apart of our family." She said to us.

I looked at William and Marie and they both smiled and then i looked back at her and smiled. " We'd be honored to be apart of your family..... Mom." I said.

She smiled big at me tears rolling down her face and i was brought into another hug. This time everyone joined in and it was a giant group hug. I laughed at how much my life was about to change now and I couldn't wait for all of the adventures i was going to have on it.