First day of High School

Natalie's POV:

After we finished breakfast it was time to go to school. Mom was driving us today because she has to go to work now anyway. We said goodbye to dad and then got in to the car and we took off for school.

Mom was dropping Marie off first since she's closer. As we pull up to the middle school there was kids getting out of cars or getting off the buses. Mom parked the car and she looked at us.

"I'm gonna take Marie to the main office so we can get her schedule. I'll be back in a few minutes." Mom said.

Me and William nodded and then we both gave Marie a hug and wished her luck on her first day and to remember not to tell people her real last name.

Marie nodded and smiled at us before getting out of the car and following mom into the school.

As we were waiting my phone buzzed. Mom got me, William and Marie iPhone 5's when we were still in NY.

I looked down at my phone and saw it was a text from Oliver. I smiled and opened the text. It said "Natalie, I hope you have a great day at school and make some friends. If you need anything while your at school just text either me or James and well see what we can do but make us as a last resort if mom and dad don't answer. We don't want your new friends to know who your brothers are. We love you and good luck. -Oliver and James."

That was so sweet of them I thought to myself. I looked at William and it looks like he got the same text from the twins as I did.

I texted them back saying "thank you guys. I'll try to make friends but I'll first have to find my place there. Before I can make friends. But thank you and ill remember that. I'll text you guys at lunch and tell you guys how my morning went. Love you too." I sent it just as mom got in the car.

"Sorry it took so long. There is so many kids in those hallways I don't know how they can move through it." Mom said laughing.

Me and William laughed with her and she pulled out of the parking lot and drove off to the high school.

10 mins later we pulled up to a huge school. The school had 3 floors and what looked to be a big school ground for sports. There was high school students all around us. Some in groups standing at someone's car. Some sitting on the steps of the school. I saw a few jocks I'm guessing throw a poor kid into the dumpster. It looks like a normal high school that I would see on tv.

Mom pulled up out front and looked at us. "I'm not gonna walk you guys in cause you are old enough to find the main office and I don't want to embarrass you both. Have a good day at school and make friends, join some clubs or try out for a sport. I know its the middle of the year and its gonna be hard to catch up but i know you guys can do it. Oh and your father and I got you three tutors to catch you up on everything. They will be at our house around 5 so either me or your father will pick you up before that.If anything changes ill let you know. "She said.

I smiled at her and nodded. Me and William hugged her tight and we got out of the car and mom drove away. Kids are staring at me and William and they start whispering. Me and William head up the steps and goes to find the main office.

When we do find the main office we walk in and walk up to the desk. There was a middle age women sitting at the desk typing something on the computer. She looked up and smiled at us.

"You must be the two new students. Natalie and William Lewis." She said. We both nodded and she started getting papers out.

"This is your schedules and this is your locker combo and locker number. Oh and here's a map of the school. I circled where all your classes are and where your locker will be to try and help you out." She said smiling at us.

I smiled back. "Thank you very much. Hopefully this will help me and William." I said. William nodded.

We walked out of the office and I looked at my schedule.

1. English 10

2. Day 1 Gym/ day 2 music

3. Earth Science

4. Day 1 Art/ day 2 free

5. Lunch

6. Geometry

7. Italian

8. World history

9. Health

I looked at my schedule and then Williams's schedule and sighed we only had 4 classes together. We both went and found our lockers which was right across from each other and thank god I got a top locker. I put in the books I didn't need and only carried my first 3 classes binders and my gym clothes. That's when the bell rang. I looked and saw that William was already gone. Thanks for leaving me Will. I thought.

I looked at the map and I went up the stairs to my first class English. I knocked on the door and the teacher who is a women stopped talking and looked at me. She looked young I thought.

"Yes can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes I'm Natalie Lewis. I'm the new student." I said.

She looked at me and smiled." Yes. Yes come in come in." She said. I walked in and looked at the class. There was jocks and cheerleaders sitting in the back, smart kids up in the front and then a mixture of other clicks in the middle.

"Everyone this is Natalie. Natalie just moved here from New York. I hope you all make her feel comfortable and get to know her. Natalie you may sit next to Mr. Cho. Mr. Cho would you raise your hand please?" She asked.

I looked and a cute Asian boy raised his hand. He was sitting in the middle of the room next to an empty desk. I went over and set down next to him and started pulling out my binder when someone tapped me on my arm. I looked over and him and he smiled.

"Hi I'm Michael but call me Mike." He said and put his hand out for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Natalie as you already know but you can call me Nat if you want It doesn't matter." I said and smiled at him.

"It's nice to meet you Nat. I've never met anyone from America. Would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch? I'd like to hear all about America." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure I'd love too. Can my brother sit with us too? Only if he didn't make any new people to sit with." I said.

"Sure that's fine. I'll meet you outside the cafeteria." He said. I nodded and then turned to pay attention to Mrs. Emma.

Today might just be a good first day. If only I wished I didn't just jinx that.

There you have it everyone. The next chapter!!! Thank you for everyone that's reading this story!! I can't believe how many people is actually like my story and is reading it. Please comment on this chapter and tell me what you think. I'll try to post the next chapter ASAP. Thanks guys. Tell people to read my story too. And if you haven't seen it. I posted a new story. Please check it out and tell me what you think. If you wanna see Natalie's outfit go on my polyvore. My user name is ngiacinto7. I'll be posting all her outfits there so check them out.