School part 2

Natalie's POV:

My next few classes were painless. I went in. I introduced myself and I took a seat. That's all I had to do. People were staring at me. I knew that but I didn't let it get to me. When I had a class with William and we both had to introduce ourselves let me tell you the girls were staring at my brother. I just rolled my eyes and took my seat.

It was finally lunch time and I was meeting Mike at the cafeteria doors. William told me he made friends with the jocks and he was going to sit with them. When I got to the cafeteria Mike was there waiting for me.

"Hey." He said. I smiled at him and said hi back.

"Come on my friends are excited to meet you. Especially the girls. There aren't many girls in our circle of friends so they were excited when I told them you were sitting with us." He said. I smiled at that.

"I'm excited to meet them all." I said. He smiled and then we walked into the cafeteria. The cafeteria was filled with kids laughing and talking. It was huge! I followed Mike to the back of the room where there was a rectangle size table and teens sitting around it.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Natalie. Natalie this is my friends." He said. I smiled at them all and said hello.

A girl with blond hair and blue eyes walked up to me smiling.

"Hi my name is Ariana it's so nice to meet you." She said. I smiled at her and she took my hand and took me to an empty seat. Then she started pointing out the people at the table. She pointed to a girl with red hair and green eyes. "That's Dawn." She said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then she pointed to a guy he was well built with short brown hair. "That's Noah." I smiled and he gave me a small one back. She pointed to two people a girl and a boy the girl ha blond hair and the boy had brown hair."That's Dylan and Ali their twins." They smiled at me and I smiled back. Then she pointed to 4 other guys. "That's Blaine, Mason, Jayden, and Aiden." They waved at me and I waved back smiling. Then she pointed to the last 2 girls. One I could tell was Jamaican and the other one I was guessing Italian because of how tan she is just like me. "And lastly that's Sophia." She said pointing to the Jamaican one. "And that's Morgan." She said. I smiled at them all.

"It's very nice to meet you all." I said. They all give some kind of smile.

I sat down next to Ariana. Mike was sitting across from me. "So Natalie where did you move here from?" Ariana asked.

"I'm from New York." I said. They all looked at me in awe.

"Your from New York?!? That's so cool!!! Can you tell us about it?! None of us have ever been to America so we have no idea what it's like there. Can you tell us what New York is like?" Ariana asked. I smiled at her and then to all of them and I started telling them all about New York. They were all very interested in it and I just smiled at that.

By the time I finished telling them about it the bell rang for next period.

"You should come shopping with me and the girls today." Ariana asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"I'd love to go." I said.

"Great we're going right after school. We're gonna take my car." She said.

"Sounds good." I said and we were at my classroom.

"Alright meet me at my locker." She wrote down her locker number and I nodded and went into class and repeated what I had to do earlier.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

School finally was over. I told mom about going to the mall and she said that it was fine and I ha my credit card I could use. I found my way to Ariana's locker and me and the other girls all made our way to Ariana's jeep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We got to the mall and we jumped from store to store buying a bunch of stuff. I had so much fun. I got to know all the girls more and I knew we were going to be great friends.

We finished shopping at 7 pm and we all went back to the car and Ariana drove us all home. I was the last stop though.

"Thank you I had so much fun today." I said.

"No problem we had a lot of fun too and I think we'll be great friends." She said. I smiled and she took my phone and added everyone's contacts and then sent my number to all of them.

"There you go now we have your number and you have ours." She said. I smiled at her and grabbed my stuff and went into the house.

"Mom I'm home." I yelled.

My mom came into the room smiling.

"How was your first day of school? And your shopping trip with your knew friends?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "It was great mom. I had so much fun shopping with the girls and I got to know them really well." I said.

Mom smiled at me. "I'm happy you had fun sweetie." She kissed my head and I took all my bags up to my room and started putting my stuff in the closet.

There was a knock on my door and I yelled for them to come in.

The door opened and I turned around and saw that it was William.

"Hey Will. What's up?" I asked. He came over and sat on my bed and I sat next to him.

"I need you to know that even though we have different friends and I'm popular now you'll always be my sister. I'm apologizing now if I'm ever an ass to you at school." He said. I looked at him and sighed. I knew he just wanted to fit in. So I was gonna suck it up for him.

"Alright Will. It's fine. I understand and beside all that matters is that we made friends. That's all that matters." I said and he smiled and gave me a hug before he left my room.

I sighed and just got to work on my homework. By the time I was done with it all it was 11 pm. I got ready for bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

There's the chapter everyone. I hope you liked it. Sorry It's been awhile since I posted but I'm trying guys I really am. If you want to see what Natalie bought I posted it all on my polyvore page my username is ngiacinto7. I'll be posting everything she wears there and whatever else is relevant to the story. Comment and vote if you liked it. Thank you.