The beginning of my new life

Natalie's POV:

It has been 4 days since Oliver and James brought us to meet their parents. 4 days since me, my brother and my sister became part of a real family. 4 days from when I realized that my life was now going to change forever. I couldn't help but smile when I walked onto the plane with my new family heading back to England.

I sat next to Oliver, right next to the window so I can look out of it. Marie and William are sitting with James In front of us. Marie became very attached to James, which surprised me and William.

I took out a book I bought yesterday when me, Marie and "mom" went out shopping for stuff we could have on the plane. The book I got was Divergent. Right away I started reading it and got sucked into it.

I didn't realize how much time had passed until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw it was Oliver.

"Do you want a snack and a drink? This I'd basically all you can have for dinner." He said.

I nodded my head and then realized he said dinner. I took Oliver's arm that had his watch on it and brought it to my face to see. It was 7 pm all ready. I had been reading for 3 hours and I didn't even know it.

"Um Natalie can I have my arm back?" Oliver asked. I laughed and dropped his arm.

I got my food and I started eating my chocolate chip cookies and drinking g my sprite. When I finished eating I decided against continuing reading and I looked at what Oliver was doing on his laptop.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "Downloading my pictures of New York onto my laptop so I can put it on my website." He said. "Oh. Sounds cool I guess." He just chuckled and went back to what he was doing.

I looked outside my window and looked at the stars and couldn't believe how close we were to them. I must of fell asleep cause I was woken up to Oliver shaking me.

"Time to get up Sis. We're going to be landing in a minute." Oliver said. I looked outside my window and saw us landing at the London airport.

My new life is now starting when I stepped off of that plane.

Authors note:

I am so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I'm just starting to get this story back on track. I'm glad you like my story and still want me to continue. Give me feedback and what you think of it. What you think should have to our main character Natalie. I want your suggestions so make them good suggestions and ill try to add them in. Comment and like please. Tell people to read also.