💜Romance Results💜

Thank you so much diviwrites for judging these books ! It is greatly appreciated :D

This time we have a tie between winners and runner ups so yeah, 4 of you got the biggest scores!

Winners and runner ups, please be patient till I deliver your stickers in your DMs, thanks!

And now, onto the results :

--------------------------------------------

The way I want you for me by dwarkaratna

Cover: 2

It's really very common

Title: 3

'The way I want you for me' First of all it's a Historical story that's actually true in India.. it's From Mahabharat, I mean I know about it all and Since I know about Lord Krishna, his sister Subhadra and Arjun and everyone in the story and Considering that I m pretty good with these, I don't really find the tile very fitting for the book...

Blurb: 3

Doesn't really makes sense considering Draupadi was more of his Soulmate but Yeahh He shubhadra were also great couple but I think changing some Godly storied is not a creative way... The author could have written it more in A standalone way... Maybe make some other Fantasy characters...

Opening hook: 3

Mahadev's conversation didn't really made any sense but Yeahh, it was a book, it's can work

Narration: 4.5

Although I didn't really like the plot very much, it's not that creative but yeah the narration is done very nicely.

Grammar: 5

It's perfect

Plot or theme: 3

Just as I said above, it's not creative... Basically just two characters of God taken idly and written a novel on along with making a few changes here and there that really don't go well with me...

Character: 4

Of course They r perfect. I mean they r one of the greatest people's in History... But The characters aren't owned by The Author and that in itself doesn't really gives them a recognition of their own.

Character interaction: 4.5

It's portrayed in a nice way.

Description: 4

Just like the Narration, it's pretty good.

Dialogue: 3.5

The dialogue I would say are delivered pretty nicely...

Writing style: 3

It's pretty good, would have been better with originality..

Originality: 1