Y'all what do I title chapters in a oneshot I don't write these normally-

(Requested by myself because the thought's been in my head for a while. SFW+Slight Nudity)

Enid felt her body jolt at Wednesday's touch. Her body had resulted in being extremely frail after fighting Tyler. So much so she couldn't bring herself to wash her body clean of all the filth and blood, allowing Wednesday to thank Enid by helping bathe her. Enid was comfortable with Wednesday enough to let her get close with her most personal parts, although that part surprised her. Enid dumbed the reasoning down to mental confusion from her drowsiness. Wednesday was studying Enid's body at this point, scanning for any hint she'd missed a speck of dirt. Enid noticed that Wednesday kept glaring at her wounds. They had stopped bleeding for the most part yet they were still present. "Thing get Enid's pajamas ready: the soft orange and purple ones."

"My favorite?" The first Enid spoke in hours and it caused Wednesday to smirk slightly. Wednesday instructed Enid to get out of the tub, which she did slowly as her body still ached when trying to move.. Wednesday carefully draped the towel around Enid, assuming she was embarrassed to have Wednesday look at her bare. Enid caught a small twitch in Wednesday's face, a new revelation for the blank-faced expression. Whether it was a slight furrowed eyebrow quiver or rather her smirk tremble as she found herself so close to Enid's body. Enid watched Wednesday grab another towel and begin drying her hair, as she studied the twitch in her mind. Wednesday's face twitched again as she got close to Enid, meticulously moving to dry her hair effectively. That's when Enid realized what the twitch signified. Wednesday was scared. Her moves all had a split-second hesitance when they required getting intimately close to Enid. She didn't want to make Enid uncomfortable. A pit grew in Enid's stomach as she felt Wednesday take the towels off her, setting them aside. Wednesday actually cares for Enid. Perhaps more than she realizes and Enid didn't notice when Wednesday tried checking in on her. Instead Enid responded with a painful 'Since when do you care?!' How could she be so senseless? Despite her self-loathing, Wednesday guided Enid out of the bathroom and into their dorm. Thing had laid Enid's clothes onto her bed.

"I would ask if you could dress yourself but by the simple fact that you're struggling to stand I find my answer." Wednesday gently pushed on Enid's shoulder forcing her to sit on the bed. Wednesday went on to help Enid put on her clothes and when she was done actually draping the cloth over Enid's body she spent her time smoothing out small creases. Her hands glided across Enid's body in an interesting manor, as Wednesday ignored Enid's chest despite having cleaned that area minutes before. Eventually Wednesday was satisfied with Enid's appearance, yet she just stood there. Glaring down at Enid with an expectance she was unsure what to make of. After a while Wednesday walked back to wash herself up and returned in her usual night attire. She walked back to Enid and stood in front of her for a moment. "Enid...thank you." Enid felt herself jump up and grab Wednesday's forearms.

"W-what?! No! Wednesday if anyone should be thanking someone it's me. You don't have to worry about thanking me for protecting you from Tyler. I-just thank you for helping me get cleaned up and—" Wednesday smirked slightly as she tilt her head, lifting her hand to place a finger on Enid's lips.

"Hush. You sound like a kicked puppy begging for forgiveness with all that worry in your voice." Enid blinked in shock, slowly processing that Wednesday was touching her to shut her up. "Enid, you do realize your claws are digging into my arms?" Wednesday gestured to Enid's hands making her realize she'd grabbed Wednesday with her claws out.

"O-oh, sorry!" Enid immediately went to retract her claws, but Wednesday grabbed onto her arms.

"Cucciolo, I didn't say to put your claws away." Wednesday sighed and pulled Enid into a hug. "The slight pain is soothing to me, so please don't retract them yet." Enid froze for a moment, as she wasn't sure what exactly was happening. Wednesday just hugged her. Wednesday Addams just hugged her. Not to mention the sudden pet name. Enid wondered it's exact meaning, but she didn't bother to ask then as the notion was sincere enough. Enid hugged Wednesday back and had her claws out as she had been asked. Enid still did her best to hold Wednesday gently to avoid directly stabbing, although she could tell that wasn't exactly what Wednesday had in mind.

"Wednesday I don't want to hurt you." Wednesday let her hands rub Enid's back. The indent of a deep cut that had yet to fully heal was noticeable to her touch. Three cuts to be exact. Wednesday's brow furrowed as anger bubbled up inside her. The things she'd do to get the chance to mutilate Tyler slowly and meticulously. To cut his body in a thousand different ways to ensure he bled slowly and painfully. She could only dream of it...for now at least.

"Alright then..." Wednesday stopped rubbing Enid's back as she thought for a moment. She suddenly spun them around and pulled them onto Enid's bed, which forced Enid's claws into Wednesday's back as she had wanted. Wednesday sighed content, which simply broke Enid. Wednesday had forced Enid on top of her, making Enid have to straddle Wednesday to keep herself somewhat comfortable. Wednesday felt the shake in Enid's arms as she struggled to suspend her body above Wednesday. "Just lay down. Don't strain yourself by keeping up right." Enid cautiously did as asked, allowing her body to press against Wednesday's in a proper embrace. For all she knew Wednesday was mere seconds away from kicking her off. Enid felt all her worry wash away once she placed her head into the crook of Wednesday's neck.

"Are you comfortable, Wednesday?" Enid practically felt as though she was crushing Wednesday, however Wednesday was completely fine delighted even. Any disarray she felt within her was silenced with the painful embrace.

"More than you know, Cucciolo." Enid sighed and let herself relax. As her mind caught up with her Enid started laughing, cuddling Wednesday made her extremely giddy.

"What does that even mean?" Wednesday smirked and tilted her head, forcing Enid's lips to be much closer to hers.

"It means puppy in Italian." Before Enid could respond Wednesday kissed her. Enid yelped sounding more dog-like than she intended making Wednesday chuckle softly as she broke the kiss quickly. Enid didn't even question why Wednesday kissed her, rather her heart swooned at the sound of her laugh. She was finally calmed down for the night. No Tyler, no Hyde, not even Ajax crossed Enid's mind, as her thoughts became overflown with replaying Wednesday's laugh in her head. She hardly believed the sound but the look of sincerity Wednesday held on her face told Enid it was real. She was going to hear it again. No matter how long it took, and especially if it included kissing Wednesday again.