"Oh, I've been impaled." -Olaf (I'm funny okay?)

(Yeah I still don't know how to make a good chapter title. Requested by @espressodepresso1a. Enid finds Wednesday in the crypt after she's been stabbed. SFW+Slight Nudity+Blood)

Dread flooded Enid's body. She was still in a daze from wolfing out, but a scent brought her back to reality. There was a horrific amount of fresh blood in the smell, yet it was oddly paired with a faint smell of a corpse. Enid took a second to realize and started sprinting as she followed the smell. She followed the scent to the crypt, she winced when the smell got stronger. "Wednesday! Wednesday are you in here?!" She heard a faint cough and ran towards it.

"Enid..?" Wednesday was sitting on the floor, bleeding profusely. Enid felt sick at the sight, but more so enraged that someone hurt Wednesday. She crouched beside Wednesday in a panic. Wednesday reached her hand out to her and Enid held onto it immediately.

"Holy shit, Wednesday! Are you okay?!" Wednesday shook her head. "That's a lot of blood no wonder I could smell you in the forest...can you move?" Wednesday's head slumped as her consciousness was fading. Enid quickly propped her head back up. "Hey! Don't fall asleep, please. Just talk to me stay awake." Enid put her hands around the Knife in an attempt to slow the bleeding, yet it seemed all she was doing is covering her hands in blood.

"I can barely think right now...Enid I'm dy-." Enid felt her heart drop and shushed Wednesday by putting a finger to her mouth. This can't be happening. Wednesday can't be dead. She cannot die. Not here. Not now.

"No, shut up! You-you're just delusional. Let me take your jacket." Enid took Wednesday's jacket and tied it carefully around the knife wound to help stop the bleeding. "I'm gonna take you to the hospital okay? We're gonna get you help." Enid grabbed hold of Wednesday's hand as soon as the jacket was secure.

"No Crackstone–"

"Who gives a shit about Crackstone, Wednesday?! You're hurt and I am not letting you die on me." Wednesday went to protest but instead looked to her right. Enid followed her gaze to find Goody Addams crouched next to Wednesday. "What the—who are you?!"

"Wednesday. Listen Crackstone must be stabbed through his black heart. It is the only way he will be vanquished, now and forever." Goody glanced over at Enid, but kept her attention to Wednesday.

"Is your spectral vision impaired? I'm dying." The slight pain in Wednesday's voice made Enid scream internally. She hated to see Wednesday in such a defeated state, especially like this.

"Yeah, what exactly do you think she's going to be able to do? Unless you can stop a fatal knife wound from bleeding we're outta luck here."

"Actually I can. Wednesday happens to have a talisman that'll allow me to heal her. It's your necklace." Enid looked back to Wednesday to see her reach under her shirt and pull out a necklace. "It's a conduit for conjuring spirits. It will allow me to pass through you and heal you. Just know you'll never see me again." Goody grabbed hold of the knife protruding from Wednesday and pulled it out of her. Wednesday's grip tightened severely as she inhaled deeply, gritting her teeth to silence the pain. Goody then put her hands over Wednesday and they started to glow until Goody was able to phase into Wednesday. As soon as Goody visibly vanished Wednesday sat up gasping for air as if she was trapped underwater moments before.

"Wednesday are you okay?" She nodded making Enid feel relieved. Wednesday lifted her bloody hand to watch the cut seal itself as though it was never there, but the blood remaining on her hand was left as proof.

"Are you alright yourself, Enid? I'm sorry I didn't ask earlier but you don't seem well." Wednesday raised her hand to cup Enid's cheek, her thumb lightly grazing over the wounds. "These are from Tyler?" Wednesday's voice seeped with venom along with her eyes glaring into murderous intent as she said the Hyde's name.

"Yes but I'll be fine. Werewolves heal exceptionally well." Wednesday tilted her head as she listened to Enid's voice, slowly getting lost in Enid's appearance. As worrying as the blood seemed it had dried, so her healing abilities had already stopped any potential bleeding out.

"Enid, could you wolf out and get us to school quickly?" Enid's mouth hung open intending to respond but Enid could only focus on how gentle Wednesday was, for she was still examining Enid's face.

"O-oh yeah I can try, but I'll be naked in wolf form. Just so you know." Wednesday nodded and took a step back, removing her hand from Enid's face. "Could you take my clothes? I'd rather not leave them on the floor of some dusty old crypt." Wednesday nodded again and Enid began to undress herself. Out of modesty Wednesday looked away from Enid, or at least that's what she was telling herself. In reality Wednesday was feeling particularly captivated by Enid. The warmth her presence gave was new and surprisingly welcoming, so it was no wonder that Wednesday was struggling to keep her mind on track. Especially with how close Enid was to her. She'd be lying if she said she didn't want to just melt into Enid's arms the moment she saw her, had she not been reduced to the ground with a knife in her gut she might've actually hugged her desperately. "Oh I certainly did not mean to do that."

"Whatever do you mean...oh." Wednesday had turned her head to find Enid has sprouted ears and a tail rather than becoming a full on wolf.

"Sorry first time trying to do it manually." Wednesday made an affirming hum and turned her head away once more. Eventually Enid was able to get into her wolf form and carry Wednesday to the school.